The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Get with the times, westerners. Ur so last morning...
ellewoods was feeling angry this morning. Get back to watching the Jeremy kyle show :p: that will make you feel happy.
Nearly as :topic: as my Wedding proposal but not quite :wink:

If any one else wants to be my TSR husband I think the TSR legal system should advocate polyandry. :biggrin: #excited#
I swear, this Oxford place is slowly getting to Laura. Must be working her hard or something...
Reply 44
I love your signature Laura :biggrin: I do hope that’s not sarcasm. How could Tax law possibly be dull with the likes of the Jaffa Cake case :wink: ?
It is certainly getting to me Lewis, combination of the law of taxation and nice male rowers is pushing me towards insanity. Which way should I turn? They actually row virtually past my window, my desk overlooks them. I swear it is driving me crazy. At Hull it was easy, I was looking at a brick wall or a car park. Time they set the postgrads some essays to panic me out of looking out of my window. I also get a view of rugby matches.

It is sort of sarcasm on the tax front. It is quite challenging working through the jargon about figures. I am appalling at maths. They reassured that this would not matter. I am not persuaded to be honest. I mainly choose it because I do better in technical subjects but the numbers in the cases are hard to read. Evidence is more fun. Anyway, my supervisor at Hull thinks Oxford is doing me good and I sound well even if tax is boring
Laura I'm so jealous of your view, all I get are trees!
Although there was a *beautiful* sunrise this morning :smile:
Yes it is wonderful. I am really lucky-not even all Oxford students get such a view. I think the grounds with the Cherwell running through them are a hugh asset of my college. We don't have the traditional quad like u see on inspector Morse but its nice here.
Cool.

Latest

Trending

Trending