The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Lusus Naturae
Teachers do talk to each other; so it is not surprising he knows you. Teachers, ones that I had never had a conversation with before, knew my name, and a little about me, before I met them.

Yeah, me too. Teachers do talk outside of lessons to each other you know (amazingly enough :p: ) so don't be concerned he knows about you. Him calling your sister by your name is probably just because he has heard of you, don't be worried.
Reply 21
lol, teachers talking is quite annoying! I remember one history lesson in yr10 one of the French teachers who was covering the lesson who had never spoken to or taught me said to someone 'I bet you had the likes of Gavin (me) in your French class last year?' (not that I know what relevance French had to anything since most of us were in the same class for most subjects) then she was just talking to us all and then says to me 'oh so YOU'RE Gavin then?' and I was like 'erm...yes, yes I am...' - it was quite weird - makes me wonder what the teachers talk about in the staffroom really...although clearly students is one of the main topics!

Latest

Trending

Trending