The Student Room Group

females, Why are you single?

Dont you like the warmth of a man? A man that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm single because I haven't got a boyfriend.
Even males know the answer to that
What I want from a man is stability and security. Moreso than the temporary nature of physical pleasure. As yet, a lot of the guys I've met so far can't demonstrate reliability. So I'd rather be alone than have sex with a guy who is completely irresponsible and unpredictable.
Reply 4
Ain't got time for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Caz_
Ain't got time for that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How so? Assuming you're attracted to the other sex surely you would want to make time for it if the opportunity arose both to fulfill your own pleasure and enjoyment of being with a man you're attracted to?
What even is this thread. It's not exactly by choice is it OP?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I'm gay, so.
Reply 8
I don't have a boyfriend because I don't want one, and I'm too focused on my future - every boyfriend I've ever had has tried to hold me back. I don't want a relationship until I'm established at uni/work.
Reply 9
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

- To the OP, single because I just done feel like being in a relationship. Literally just got out of one!

You have a love-hate relationship with Wenger anyways, your heart needs a rest :mmm:
Original post by IDukem
You have a love-hate relationship with Wenger anyways, your heart needs a rest :mmm:

:lol: That's one way of putting it! :wink:
Are you single?
Reply 12
Original post by Stewie2011
How so? Assuming you're attracted to the other sex surely you would want to make time for it if the opportunity arose both to fulfill your own pleasure and enjoyment of being with a man you're attracted to?

I don't have any desire to be in a relationship or be aroused or anything. To be honest the whole concept makes me feel a bit ill. Before anyone says anything I know it's not normal I think I have a problem or something idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because most girls fall into 3 categories:

1. Ugly or Fat. Guys do not want these girls by choice because of what their friends would say etc

2. Generic, usual girls. Guys want that 10/10 of their dreams and tend to ignore this group or stay with one temporarily (for sex/ experience/ companionship) whilst looking for the perfect 10 aka a whole bunch of cheating happens here when they find someone more suitable to their 10/10 ideal woman look.

3. Beautiful. Guys are intimidated thinking she will reject them or has a boyfriend already and thus don't try.
Original post by _Caz_
I don't have any desire to be in a relationship or be aroused or anything. To be honest the whole concept makes me feel a bit ill. Before anyone says anything I know it's not normal I think I have a problem or something idk.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You might be asexual and/or aromantic. There's nothing wrong with you or with either of these. ^__^
Reply 15
Original post by _Caz_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you're asexual? If so, that's completely normal and you don't have a problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only person who is interested in me, I have no interest in. The last person I was interested in, isn't interested in me.
Original post by Changing Skies
I know plenty of gorgeous girls with great personalities who are single. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any of them on TSR? :sexface:
Original post by _Caz_

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well could be worth getting checked out with some councelling, either that or get a male friend to touch you up to see how you feel then :smile:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Any of them on TSR? :sexface:

One actually is, she just doesn't use it anymore :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest