The Student Room Group

Is it possible?

The journey begins, I'm attempting to get straight A* grades with a large amount of work from now onwards.
In light of my mock results:
English Lang: B
English Lit: C
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
physics: A
Further Maths: A^
Geog: B+
Spanish: B+
RS: E

I'm going to attempt to get all A*'s come august. With the right attitude and a fair bit of work, I don't see why not

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
It absolutely is possible, you already have a strong foundation to build upon looking at those mock results, admittedly more attention needs to be directed at RE as i'm sure you are aware. The best thing for you to do, in my opinion, is to go through your mock exams and identify areas of weakness in each subject, and subsequently address these during your revision.

I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by loukas2993
It absolutely is possible, you already have a strong foundation to build upon looking at those mock results, admittedly more attention needs to be directed at RE as i'm sure you are aware. The best thing for you to do, in my opinion, is to go through your mock exams and identify areas of weakness in each subject, and subsequently address these during your revision.

I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thatawesomekid
The journey begins, I'm attempting to get straight A* grades with a large amount of work from now onwards.
In light of my mock results:
English Lang: B
English Lit: C
Biology: A
Chemistry: A
physics: A
Further Maths: A^
Geog: B+
Spanish: B+
RS: E

I'm going to attempt to get all A*'s come august. With the right attitude and a fair bit of work, I don't see why not

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed you can still make it! With strong mock grades, I don't why you cannot achieve A*'s :smile: You've obviously worked hard, so keep the same motivation for the summer and you'll fly through it :smile: By the looks of this, I'm sure you'll do well!

Best of luck!

A level subjects help:

English (Includes Lang and Lit)
Maths (Includes Further Maths too)
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Geography
Spanish
R.S.

Hope this helps! :biggrin:
Best of luck with everything, let us know if there's anything we can do to help :h:
Reply 5
Original post by Gingerbread101
Best of luck with everything, let us know if there's anything we can do to help :h:

Thanks and I will!

Posted from TSR Mobile
This post is to confirm that thatawesomekid's grades have been verified!

:banana: :banana2: :banana:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This post is to confirm that thatawesomekid's grades have been verified!

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

How do you verify someone's grades?
Original post by octoberrain
How do you verify someone's grades?

You need to enter the competition on the entry thread, then Puddles will PM you :h:
Reply 9
Results day has seen me MASSIVELY improve upon my mock results:
English Lang: B to A*
English Lit: C to A*
Biology: A to A*
Chemistry: A to A*
Physics A to A*
Further Maths: A^ (no improvement possible)
Geography: B+ to A*
Spanish: B+ to A
RS: E to A

In achieving A's in both Spanish and RS I have just fallen short of a complete sweep of A* grades, however, the clear improvement in my grades in about 5 months (especially RS) is truly humbling and I feel as though my effort has been greatly rewarded.

A message to those entering yr 11: Don't think of your mock results as the 'grade I expect to get' rather see them as a benchmark for you to LEAP off. Not everyone will get straight A/A* grades, but you can get at least a few with hard-work, dedication, and a sprinkling of resilience

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending