The Student Room Group

Have you started revising for May/june exams?

Scroll to see replies

Started already. Come home, go over the work I did in the day. Then I go back to Unit 1 and do that. So I'm revising it all at one. I do the least on weekends but still, I finished work and came home at 19:00 and still did plentyof work.
Reply 21
Original post by bmjordan
Wait until you start A2's LOL

I'm doing A2 now and I'm not gonna start proper revision until easter haha. Just wanna finish learning the final units...everyone on this thread is a bit eager

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well if I don't work I deal with the guilt of don't work.
Reply 23
Original post by noshahmad
Not yet.

Will start tomorrow :biggrin: (I say this everyday)

Posted from TSR Mobile

The struggle is real :s-smilie::colondollar:
I do around 3hrs a day
Original post by simi_c
The struggle is real :s-smilie::colondollar:

Trust me, I didn't even start :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Procrastination levels are so high i can sit and watch a wall for an hour without getting any work done 😲👀
Reply 27
I've not even thought about starting yet. I think I'll be starting around easter.

I have no idea how people have already started revision *cringes*

Original post by SubwayLover1
I do around 3hrs a day

3hrs? On top of homework? Are you making time or something?!
going to start seriously this week
Original post by Anne james
Can anyone tell me a way to motivate myself?:sad::bebored:

Just imagine the situation in which your results were amazing. Now compare that to the situation of getting absolutely results. Use them and your reactions and it will either motivate you or decide your fate xD
Original post by aoxa
I've not even thought about starting yet. I think I'll be starting around easter.

I have no idea how people have already started revision *cringes*

3hrs? On top of homework? Are you making time or something?!

Most days yep :smile:
But i also play tennis like everyday and I am a massive TV Lover :P watch so many programmes :P
Said I'd start in October I failed said I'd start in November I failed did a little here and there in December nothing amazing said is start in January I failed did a few days here and there started last week properly 3-5 hours everyday after school 6-8 hours on the weekend :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
A year ago I would have laughed at the suggestion
This year, getting A*s in my A2s is a must. Yes I have started revising.
Original post by Anne james
Can anyone tell me a way to motivate myself?:sad::bebored:

Do you want to work in a chicken factory?
I'm still exhausted from all my AS January resits that really burned me out :/ taking a bit of time off :tongue: (which I'll probably regret in a few weeks haha)
Reply 35
Yes, for Science and Maths but the issue is I am currently ill and it's making me have fatigue and exhaustion in addition to drowsiness, temperatures and fever -.-
Currently making vague attempts to get organised and will start revising stuff properly sometime after February half term.
Yep but not as much as I'd like.
It's hard to do proper revision when you're halfway through the syllabus, really.
No pattern but I've definitely started. Problem is,we still haven't finished learning everything, so I'm not always able to fit in time for that and revision of older stuff

Quick Reply

Latest