The Student Room Group

Official LSOP student thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Robusty
hi xenon,

freshers day was ok...although some people i talked to were a bit shy and quiet, perhaps it was the weather that made everyone feel a bit down?

its the first day @ uni, of course people are going to be shy, thats all down to nerves. I found it ok too, met some nice people... and some not very nice, but thats kinda expected. :p:
is that me being nice? remember me? :p:
Reply 62
rupalini
its the first day @ uni, of course people are going to be shy, thats all down to nerves. I found it ok too, met some nice people... and some not very nice, but thats kinda expected. :p:

yeh well...i was just disappointed that the weather wasn't very nice to suit the day:p:
Reply 63
spysect
is that me being nice? remember me? :p:

ah eddie, i'll say ur a nice guy but it was a very short exchange of words down the JCR...then u were gone and my 'big sister' nagged me to hurry up my lunch:rolleyes: lol...

lets just say everything didn't go perfectly last friday:p: :p:
Reply 64
Robusty
ah eddie, i'll say ur a nice guy but it was a very short exchange of words down the JCR...then u were gone and my 'big sister' nagged me to hurry up my lunch:rolleyes: lol...

lets just say everything didn't go perfectly last friday:p: :p:

Looool. It's great that you guys can meet up and stuff, knowing each other from TSR previously. 1st day, some people are nervous and stuff, but they will loosen up. Enjoy 1st day guys. Pharmacology with Dr Pearce is great as well" You will find that you are wishing that it went on longer than just 3 weeks.
cool! plz tell me ur name again, I...kinda forgot!! :biggrin: We shud likechat a bit more often then :wink:
Which year are you in Xenon? And is there like a map od the school, cos I can bet myself...lets say £100... that I'll get lost in that school!!! :p:
Reply 67
spysect
Which year are you in Xenon? And is there like a map od the school, cos I can bet myself...lets say £100... that I'll get lost in that school!!! :p:

Loooooooooool! You'll be fine. In the lockers area, it's all a maze that leads to the same place. Stick with someone who finds their way round ok and you'll be fine. :biggrin: Hey, that's an idea, maybe I should make a map and sell it to the poor 1st years. Hmmm, I'd make quite a bit. lol
I'm in the 4th year. Only really have to come in for 2 days a week in the 1st semester, but there'll be a hell of a lot of work to do. :frown: I'm in tomorrow at 1 but will probably come earlier to see my friends.
Since I kinda first started the lost in school bit, maybe I shud get one of your maps free then!!! :p: And then mebbe photocopy it and sell it cheaper than you!!! :biggrin:
Reply 69
i still havent met anyone from here :frown:
who is everyone???
Im Eddie! Im in Group A3A, which group are you in 'Littleone'?
Reply 71
im Hetal! im in A3B! everyone seems nice so far...but theres still lots of people i havent talked to!
Reply 72
littleone
im Hetal! im in A3B! everyone seems nice so far...but theres still lots of people i havent talked to!

i'm A3b! We got that pointless library thing tomorrow arg!
At least I get to sleep to about 09:30 tomorrow before I have to get to the libarary at 10am! :biggrin:
Reply 74
spysect
At least I get to sleep to about 09:30 tomorrow before I have to get to the libarary at 10am! :biggrin:

lol i can sleep till 11, dont hav to be at the library till 2!
Reply 75
Lol. I can sleep all day tomorrow if I want. The library session is really boring, and to be honest doesn't tell you much. Have you guys started pharmacology yet? Oh and look out for Dr Fowler, and whatever you do, do not wear baseball caps!
Reply 76
Xenon
Lol. I can sleep all day tomorrow if I want. The library session is really boring, and to be honest doesn't tell you much. Have you guys started pharmacology yet? Oh and look out for Dr Fowler, and whatever you do, do not wear baseball caps!

had our first pharmacology lecture with dr thompson today, found her scary at first but shes alright really! havent met dr fowler yet but i've heard hes mean lol :redface:
Reply 77
rupalini
had our first pharmacology lecture with dr thompson today, found her scary at first but shes alright really! havent met dr fowler yet but i've heard hes mean lol :redface:

Lol, I was called one of the 3 witches a few times. Don't you have dr Pearce for the pharmacology lectures?
Reply 78
yup we do have dr pearce for them but for sum odd reason dr thompson did this one today...doesnt say that we ever have her again on our timetbale tho...
Reply 79
Sukh
yup we do have dr pearce for them but for sum odd reason dr thompson did this one today...doesnt say that we ever have her again on our timetbale tho...

Oh ok. You'll really enjoy Pearce's lectures-he's a wicked lecturer! You will have a bit of a test after all his lecturers, where there may be calculations too. If you haven't gone through the practical calculations, go see him. When we did the test, only one group had gone through questions with Pearce, and it wasn't my group.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending