The Student Room Group

Official LSOP student thread!

Edit

Here were are LSOP ppl and LSOP ppl only!!!

A thread dedicated for LSOP stuff, e.g. homework, timetable, gossips.....who got poked by who...(that'll be eddie), any TSR member you met recently in class (that'll be Mr Mysteryman) and any TSR member who you still haven't got the chance to meet yet(that'll be londonguy, Xenon, Rupalin..+many more) and any LSOP related issues...

Robusty

(starts from LSOP entry and then a discussion for all LSOP students)

I just found out that i got got accepted at LSOP :biggrin: . Anyone else going?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i am. See you there:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 2
hi mysteryman, congrats to you too!! I'm off to LSOP too!!!!

Hi peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My name is Kenny btw, whats yours?
Reply 3
mine's mohamed. see you there.
Reply 4
My name is Adam. Congrats to both of you getting in and see you there.
Reply 5
i'll be there2! Congrats every1. i was jus gonna ask...we DONT send off the slip on the UCAS confirmation letter right?
Reply 6
Sukh
i'll be there2! Congrats every1. i was jus gonna ask...we DONT send off the slip on the UCAS confirmation letter right?

thats right, we don't send back the reply slip, i phoned them yesterday
Reply 7
see you there!
Reply 8
Hi I was wondering what grades did you guys get for the LSOP entry?:smile:
Reply 9
i'm off to lsop too .. my name is sherjeel but call me serj ....

and grades i got were ...

A-maths A-chem A-Psychology B-Biology
Reply 10
i got A-maths A-Chem B-Bio...LSOP were well strict this year my mate had an offer of BBB n got B's in maths n chem but a C in BIo n got rejected!
Reply 11
Not trying to sound harsh, but surely that was purely because he didn't make his offer?
Reply 12
i got A-Chemistry, A- Chinese, A-Maths, A- Physics and two A's in AS D&T and AS Biology
Reply 13
RyanY
Not trying to sound harsh, but surely that was purely because he didn't make his offer?

But the year before I know some1 hu got in with CCC!!
i got BBB (in chem bio and psychology), just made it :smile:
im going there too! got ABB, im Eddie see u there!
Reply 16
:smile:
Reply 17
Totally missed this thread!

I'm going there from this sept too!\my conditions were diff as i was doing first year of uni...had to get 65% average

anyways look forward to seeing you all:biggrin:
Reply 18
littleone
Totally missed this thread!

I'm going there from this sept too!\my conditions were diff as i was doing first year of uni...had to get 65% average

anyways look forward to seeing you all:biggrin:

:confused: :confused:

did you mean you are repeating?? so you need to achieve higher marks to pass????
Reply 19
well, i got BBc last year for a levels...didnt have lsop as a choice(had kingston as insurance but reallllly hated the open day and i didnt want to go there)
so i did first year of medical biochemistry at kings this year,and reapplied so i cud do pharmacy...

i hope that that somehow makes sense:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending