The Student Room Group

Would you date a pole dancer?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I would give it a go. Might get a bit insecure, but I liked the girl, I wouldn't rule it out. Flexibility is mega hot, though if she was muscular I wouldn't be attracted.
But what if she was at university and just did it a few times a month? Does it really make her a slut? :/
Original post by Anonymous
But what if she was at university and just did it a few times a month? Does it really make her a slut? :/

i dont think actively sleeping with people is part of her job description
Original post by scriberg
i dont think actively sleeping with people is part of her job description

Exactly! Yet people are just saying slut and whore on here
I did some classes a few years back on pole dancing and then ended up doing it for pleasure on a Friday/Saturday night! It does take some skill that is for sure!
Exactly! Yet people are just saying slut and whore on here

if you like the girl, dont let her job affect your decision

plus pole dancers rake in money so she'd probably pay for you when you go out
Reply 26
I think OP meant a pole dancer in a strip club, not the girly gym-thing. :rolleyes:

Amen to this!

I am the girl but thanks for your viewpoint :smile:
I am the girl but thanks for your viewpoint :smile:

do you wanna go out sometime...
Not if she worked in a club and did it for attention and money from sleazy old men.
Reply 31
Question should be would a pole dancer date you?
do you wanna go out sometime...

Lol! Whether you're being serious or not I'm already with someone which is the purpose of this thread. He asked me to be his girlfriend but he comes from a really posh family and I haven't told him what I sometimes do cos I don't know what he may think...
Original post by stutard
question should be would a pole dancer date you?

burrnnnnn
Original post by Stutard
Question should be would a pole dancer date you?

Why?
Original post by 9MmBulletz
Not if she worked in a club and did it for attention and money from sleazy old men.

what if it was a few times a month just to make some money?
Reply 36
what if it was a few times a month just to make some money?

In that case I wouldn't mind, but I suggest not to talk about it.

Edit: didn't see you're still doing it. That would cause a problem for me/ If your bf is rich, perhaps you won't have to do it again.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Josb
In that case I wouldn't mind, but I suggest not to talk about it.

But would like to know if you asked her to be your gf? But just not to talk about it too much?
Lol! Whether you're being serious or not I'm already with someone which is the purpose of this thread. He asked me to be his girlfriend but he comes from a really posh family and I haven't told him what I sometimes do cos I don't know what he may think...

i cant speak for him but shocked would be an understatement! the sooner you tell him, the sooner he'll get to grips with the idea! leave it any longer he might think youre being deceptive by not telling him
But would like to know if you asked her to be your gf? But just not to talk about it too much?

I think that keeping it a secret would cause trouble when he eventually found out. Just tell him before you make a commitment, and see what he says. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending