The Student Room Group

Applying for Social work 2015

Hi everyone, ive applied for a social work course at Sunderland university to start Sept 2015, really hope I get an interview, I applied 13th January, haven't heard anything yet, anyone know how long it takes before they get back to you, I'm checking track everyday, 😁
Reply 1
Hey I've also applied for Social work at Bristol, Bath, Birmingham and Birmingham City.
I applied on the 7th and still have had nothing back from any of them, It's so frustrating and nerve racking isn't it! :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by laidljod
Hey I've also applied for Social work at Bristol, Bath, Birmingham and Birmingham City.
I applied on the 7th and still have had nothing back from any of them, It's so frustrating and nerve racking isn't it! :redface:

Hi I just wish I had an idea of how long it takes as really want to know whether I have been accepted for interview, also I have heard that interview is quite hard, I just hope I even get an interview to start preparing 😀
Reply 3
Original post by Millydoll
Hi I just wish I had an idea of how long it takes as really want to know whether I have been accepted for interview, also I have heard that interview is quite hard, I just hope I even get an interview to start preparing ������

I understand, the sooner you know the sooner you can prepare :frown:

hopefully it won't be too long!
x
Reply 4
I know, hopefull soon I will keep u updated and u do the same, good luck
Reply 5
Ofcourse!

Good Luck to you too :smile:
x
Reply 6
Hey how are you getting along with interviews?

I've got an interview for Birmingham on the 4th and one for Birmingham City on the 17th of march!

x
Reply 7
I've applied to Birmingham to do a BA in social work; had my interview in January and still nothing
Reply 8
Original post by adulate_
I've applied to Birmingham to do a BA in social work; had my interview in January and still nothing

They still haven't got back to me but mine was two weeks ago today, I know they said if you haven't heard in ten days you may be in reserves which they look at the end of each month. Maybe give them a ring?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by laidljod
They still haven't got back to me but mine was two weeks ago today, I know they said if you haven't heard in ten days you may be in reserves which they look at the end of each month. Maybe give them a ring?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they said they'd put me on a reserve list but I think I'll call just to make sure
Original post by adulate_
Yeah they said they'd put me on a reserve list but I think I'll call just to make sure

Well congrats for getting on the reserves list! So much better than a no:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, just thought I'd share my experience of interview time frames.. I had interviews for MA at Warwick and Birmingham... Warwick took just under 2 weeks to reply and Birmingham only 1 week.. They both said it'd be about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps :-)

Quick Reply

Latest