The Student Room Group

Gcse revision

So my mocks are over I had a range of results in different subjects, not happy with some pleased with others

When should I start revision for the real stuff, and how much?
when have others started?

kind regards
Original post by riatsila
So my mocks are over I had a range of results in different subjects, not happy with some pleased with others

When should I start revision for the real stuff, and how much?
when have others started?

kind regards

Hiya, I haven't started GCSE revision yet but I plan to make a structured time table during Feb half-term so that I can prioritise and ensure I fit everything in.

I wouldn't do anything just yet otherwise you'll be all revisioned out by the end but on reflection from your mocks you could go through and do the paper again/do the questions you got wrong again/highlight your weaker areas e.t.c to make it more manageable later on.

If you wanted to do some light revision some of my friends have started doing a topic a night, making notes up to date, small tasks such as learning keywords and going over vocab which they might not have time for later. :smile:
If you want really good grades start now, it'll make things easier in terms of dealing with stress :smile: Then again it depends where your priorities lies
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest