The Student Room Group

How often do you see your partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by phunky_fresh
I'm sure you will be fine. Just gotta keep doing whatever you've been doing this last year and a half . Before you know it she'll be back.

Unluckily things are hard already ahahah. I am enduring it mate, but is crazy what distance can do... just guess our relationship is not strong enough, hope to be wrong :|
Well?
Do you think you see each other enough, too little or is it too much?

When I'm at home, every night to every other night depending. I don't want to invade his space too much! When I'm at university every 6/7 weeks or so when we are really busy but normally every 2-4 weeks. It goes from extreme to extreme.
Original post by skd1996
We used to only see each other once a week (if I was lucky) but in these last few months it has been rare to spend even one night apart from him. It's like we have practically moved in together!

Lol. How long have you been together? Do you stay at each others houses or one of your houses? Just wondering lol.
Original post by EloiseStar
When I'm at home, every night to every other night depending. I don't want to invade his space too much! When I'm at university every 6/7 weeks or so when we are really busy but normally every 2-4 weeks. It goes from extreme to extreme.

Not bad at all. How far is your university from home?
Original post by skd1996
2 years and a few months, I stay at his house most of the time- just because he prefers it over my flat, which to be fair so do I- my place is a tip. We do stay at my parents quite often though too- I swear they love him more than they love me! He goes round there for dinner sometimes when I'm busy with lectures!

Loool aww hes so lucky to have your family cooking for him. How did you two meet?
(edited 9 years ago)
Not bad at all. How far is your university from home?

135 miles. Takes between two and a half to three hours to get between home and uni depending on the traffic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending