The Student Room Group

Which A Level should I drop?

I'm currently taking 5 AS Levels: History, English Literature, French, Maths and Physics. I want to study Law at university, and almost no universities have any required A Levels for Law. I'm thinking of dropping English Literature (or possibly History)--anyone think that this would jeopardise my chances?? Thanks!!
Original post by granderre
I'm currently taking 5 AS Levels: History, English Literature, French, Maths and Physics. I want to study Law at university, and almost no universities have any required A Levels for Law. I'm thinking of dropping English Literature (or possibly History)--anyone think that this would jeopardise my chances?? Thanks!!

To be honest I think you've got a very good range of subjects there so you could probably get away with dropping anything. I'd have thought that History would possibly be more relevant but you should probably drop whichever subject you like the least.
I'd drop Physics personally I think
Reply 3
Thanks!! Dropping one of my essay subjects would give me a language, an essay subject, maths and a science, and hopefully thats a good wide base.

Thanks for the advice!!
Personally id drop physics. But whatever floats your boat.
Original post by granderre

You don't need to drop one, but if you want to, drop the one you like the least.

Quick Reply

Latest