The Student Room Group

Why is there no good BUSS1 or BUSS2 Revision Notes anywhere?

Urgently need AQA BUSS1 and BUSS2 revision notes. Im starting my revision and really need some good notes to revise from that people have got good grades from. Im sure loads of other people need notes too :smile: Please post any attachments you have.
This is a really good one for BUSS1 AQA - most of it will apply across all exam boards:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hope these help, I got all definitions off of previous mark schemes. I'm currently sitting AS so I don't know the grade you'll get from using these though
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by shannoncarney133
Hope these help, I got all definitions off of previous mark schemes. I'm currently sitting AS so I don't know the grade you'll get from using these though

The attachment doesn't work :/
Just a quick question... Is it wise to develop 1 strong point FOR and 1 strong point AGAINST and evaluate for a JUSTIFY YOUR VIEW question?

Just wondering as the time for a BUSS2 question is very less and if I write too much then I am cutting myself short!!!!

HELP!
Reply 5
Ahem.. there's three topics pinned to the top of this forum with notes that I have written for the first three business exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending