The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston University - Accounts for Management

Looking to study this course at university, can anyone share how they feel the course is and the benefits of studying this course at Aston.

I'm stuck between Loughborough University and Aston University for the same course, any help one where is better to study this course?
i also got this offer can some1 give any details about it , is it a good course etc how is the timetable are graduates easy to get employed etc
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by jaimin_mistry
Looking to study this course at university, can anyone share how they feel the course is and the benefits of studying this course at Aston.

I'm stuck between Loughborough University and Aston University for the same course, any help one where is better to study this course?

Hi there,

If you're into facts and figures i can tell you the following about our Accounts For Management Course:

Top 20 in the UK in the 2015 Complete University Guide.

Ranked 11th in the UK for quality of research in the Complete University Guide 2015.

Top 20 in the UK for Employability in the 2015 Complete University Guide.

Achieved a 97% Overall Satisfaction in the 2014 National Student Survey.

We have also been in the top ten for graduate employment in the UK for the last ten years, if you want to know anything about Aston, Student Life or Birmingham in general just give me a shout.

Josh

Quick Reply

Latest