The Student Room Group

Nightclubs, have you ever gone without hooking up?

Girls, have you ever gone to a nightclub with your friends and come away without getting anywhere near a guy?? Is it the norm in nightclubs to go back with a guy? What actually happens in a nightclub?
Too many ugly, fat girls in nightclubs. It's very rare to find a decent looking girl there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a nightclub, not a brothel. People will occasionally hook up but lots of people just go to dance and have a good time with their mates.
Of all the times i've been to a nightclub i have never hooked up, i just ask girls to dance or they ask me, i hasn't gone any further than that tbh.
Nightclubs are made to look like that's what happens from the outside but for a good 80-90% of people they aren't looking or apathetic to hooking up and just having a night out with friends.
Reply 5
The worst thing to happen in a night club is to get c*ck blocked by the girl your trying it with friend & it's always the friend who is ugly or who no man has showed her any ounce off attention that night. #nightclubproblems
I have only ever once "hooked up" at a club, and I don't really think that could have been defined as hooked up as I didn't go back to his and shag him or vice versa. Instead he walked me home, I gave him my number and we dated for a little while. If I go to a club it is to have a good time with my friends, hooking up has never been a priority for me or my friends (or really anyone I know that I can think of). We just go to dance, drink and laugh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending