The Student Room Group

No More Quality Time

Hey,

I've been recently going out with this girl n we used to get on really really well b4 we started going out. But now we are, we hardly ever have any quality time. For example, Today we were gonna go our for lunch cuz n then at the last minute she cancelled it 'cuz 'her friends didn't want to be alone'. I mean, wtf?

Outside coll she is very talkative and bubbly, but in coll she is v.quiet with me. Why is that?

Lol thanks
Reply 1
ask her
Reply 2
Anonymous
Hey,

I've been recently going out with this girl n we used to get on really really well b4 we started going out. But now we are, we hardly ever have any quality time. For example, Today we were gonna go our for lunch cuz n then at the last minute she cancelled it 'cuz 'her friends didn't want to be alone'. I mean, wtf?

Outside coll she is very talkative and bubbly, but in coll she is v.quiet with me. Why is that?

Lol thanks

she maybe feels more comfortable when you're both together alone, because friends can make you feel like crap. eg, because i have a close guy friend, my best mate thinks if i ever get with him then i'll bail on her and put him first etc.. which i know i won't, but then again he'll be my bf so he'll be my priority in some ways.
talk to her about it, its the only way you can get anything straight.
maybe you should become friends with her friends? they'll feel more comfortable around you then and probably won't mind her being with you more.
girls are bitches.
Well she does have to have a social life outside life with you as well, but yeah i would talk to her and perhaps agree times when you can see each other.

Latest

Trending

Trending