The Student Room Group

I need time out..

Hi everyone,

I had a break up a month back, and I have been in denial since then. There was a transitional love tht time, but I dont want that guy to be around me for a while due to his hypocrisies :frown:

I m not supposed to be online here and should be studying. But I dont know how to get a grip on myself. I say this everytime I go to sleep but every night I m back on this other forum to check out what my ex would be doing. And apparently he isn't missing me. Rather than he is 'enjoying' spamming. As if nothing happened.

I have blocked all of my online friends and told them tht I would be away for a few weeks, but I can't keep myself away from the internet.

how come tht guy moved on so quickly and I m just stuck here with my head on him? When I really should be studying? :confused:

He told my friend tht he has left the past in the past and most of his posts hint tht.

Oh it's an online relationship by the way :rolleyes: and we were together for10 months before this tragedy happened due to a HUGE misunderstanding.

The point of this thread is, I want to keep myself away from HERE. The net. But I m not able to do so... What Shall I Do?
I break in a relationship rarely works, i would move on and block him out of your life and concentrate on your studies, but don't block all your friends out.
Reply 2
If you were in my place would u look and sort out things before leaving forever... or come back later on and solve the issue?
Reply 3
Radiance
Hi everyone,

I had a break up a month back, and I have been in denial since then. There was a transitional love tht time, but I dont want that guy to be around me for a while due to his hypocrisies :frown:

I m not supposed to be online here and should be studying. But I dont know how to get a grip on myself. I say this everytime I go to sleep but every night I m back on this other forum to check out what my ex would be doing. And apparently he isn't missing me. Rather than he is 'enjoying' spamming. As if nothing happened.

I have blocked all of my online friends and told them tht I would be away for a few weeks, but I can't keep myself away from the internet.

how come tht guy moved on so quickly and I m just stuck here with my head on him? When I really should be studying? :confused:

He told my friend tht he has left the past in the past and most of his posts hint tht.

Oh it's an online relationship by the way :rolleyes: and we were together for10 months before this tragedy happened due to a HUGE misunderstanding.

The point of this thread is, I want to keep myself away from HERE. The net. But I m not able to do so... What Shall I Do?

So did you EVER meet him in person? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 4
Was the misunderstanding that he was really a 50 year old pervert?
Radiance
If you were in my place would u look and sort out things before leaving forever... or come back later on and solve the issue?

Yes you would sort it out on the spot there and then, but as Fleece correctly pointed out was he who he really was?
Reply 6
He is a 20 yr old guy from New York. There were few times I had a feeling he was just being high and saying some stuff, you know like showing off?

And I have never met him in person, I just liked him for who he was. But right as I proposed him and he had fallen me too.. Things started changing..

In the beginning he didn't tell me he smoked he was like "Heck I have better sense than to go around smoking.." And months later he wanted to share tht he smoked.. And when I pointed out what he said in the beginning, he excused himself by saying He knows in what context he had said tht to me at tht time.. and like tht..

He didnt even give me a break for the breakup and is posting normally on another forum. And what hurts me is, instead of missing me.. He is missing someone else.. :frown:

The misunderstanding was not really what he made it look like. It was because of some guy here who'd number I refused to give him, because I knew he'd curse and stuff like that so it would make things worse for me here..

Everything was all right.. Till he added me a week back and then blocked n deleted me on my request.. But unblocked me later on.. But just this little incidence opened my cuts afresh.. :frown:

He even blocked my PMz for sometimes and had blocked me on MSN again..
But a day back when I was out of my mind writing him a PM expecting tht it would bounce back at me [I didnt try this after I knew he had me blocked] it was sent to him.. And all I had asked him was does he not miss me? :frown: And tht I m not being desperate.. I saw him username so tht question popped up in my mind..

If he has really moved on like he keeps saying.. Then why does he want to torment me like tht?
Reply 7
And he replied to tht PM of mine yesterday, but I dont have the guts to open it yet.. And specially when I want him to wonder why I m not coming online for a few days..
Reply 8
Sorry, it just all sounds a little trite.

Should he really miss some random off the internet though really?
Reply 9
Umm.. We have spent 10 months talking to each other.. Almost 20 hours a week on average.. And hey we were in love..
Reply 10
You might think that, but try meeting someone in the real world and falling in love, and realising all the little things that constitute love, that typing on a keyboard and never seeing the person can never offer you.
It;s hardly real love you never met the guy.
Reply 12
Ok so I rather use the term Severe Crush for it then?
Still, why is he doing whatever he is doing?
Like unblocking me one time and then telling me tht everything is over and tht we cant stay damn friends even if I try to?
Maybe he's enjoying messing you around.
stop visiting the website, block and delete his email address.. Get him out of your life, it's gonna be hard but you also dont need to be upset by his posts on that website.
Reply 15
Yes you are right there Carl :smile:

But it's his turn now..

Thanx for the advice aleathiel and I have already blocked n deleted him from my id but I stupidly keep on checking tht site. I need a life seriously, but I cant get a grip on myself :frown: Dont know How to Move On when I know I should....
it may seem really hard now but you will move on :smile:

best of luck to you :hugs:
Reply 17
you are very sweet aleathiel

Thanks alot :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending