The Student Room Group

How to study for English Language?

Hi guys. I'm in Y11 and I'm currently working towards the AQA English Language GCSE exam in the summer. To anyone who got an A/A/*; what revision method is best for revising English Language?
Original post by orsongard
Hi guys. I'm in Y11 and I'm currently working towards the AQA English Language GCSE exam in the summer. To anyone who got an A/A/*; what revision method is best for revising English Language?

Just in year 10, but i would say practice analysing the poem?

I LOVE Eng Lang. In mocks I got 72/80.

I just use the revision guide that the school issued us, Pearsons I think- it has a blue cover and the work book.

Plus I use the Youtube channel: mrbruff (AW-****ING-SOME!!!!!!)

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Chelsea12345
Just in year 10, but i would say practice analysing the poem?

Analysing the poem is literature not language.
sorry.:-) mistook the title for literature instead of language.

I received an A* for my English Language mock 2014 paper (58/80). I used a youtube channel called mrbruff: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM2vdqz-7e4HAuzhpFuRY8w

Hope this helps!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending