The Student Room Group

Snobbiest group?

Poll

Snobbiest Group?

wwqwghw

Scroll to see replies

Oh good choices. Gym-goers can be particularly bad after Christmas and health-nuts whenever the Daily Mail publishes anything food related. I think feminists are the least snobby in comparison to some of these. Seeing as it's January I'll go with gym-goers.
You forgot the STEM master-race folk.
Oxbridge students, duh.
Reply 4
You also left out the 'born into money' people
PC 'master race' gamers?
Of the options in the poll, vegans.

Could also include sports fans.
Feminist skrubs definitely.
Out of that list I would have to pick vegetarians and vegans.

Obviously that is a massive generalisation, and most vegetarians and vegans are decent people. But you do get quite a few who seem to view meat eaters as inferior human beings for eating meat.
I wish I could choose more than one. I'd choose feminists and Veggies/Vegans.
Geeks.

And it's made even worse by the fact they like to go round bleating on about how inclusive and open they are. It's all *******s. 'Geek culture' is a quagmire of judgmental, rude, racist and sexist arsewipes.
Rahs! / Sloanes
TSRians
Original post by RFowler
Out of that list I would have to pick vegetarians and vegans.

Obviously that is a massive generalisation, and most vegetarians and vegans are decent people. But you do get quite a few who seem to view meat eaters as inferior human beings for eating meat.

I've noticed this too. I've come across one or two who force their views upon me and try to get me to convert. The majority will discuss it. But they won't force their views upon me, on the understanding that I don't do the same to them, which is fair enough.
Original post by Trihawk7
TSRians

Rep worthy.
Feminists...the only thing they're good at
Indian IT/engineering/doctor *****
Girls Aloud.
I voted other - Meninists.
Rah and Sloane hipster farts.

Quick Reply

Latest