The Student Room Group

how does one even meet guys?

all the guys I know are not people I would date.

Where should I go to make new friends and potential dating-friends?
Stay out of Tiger Tiger and you should be okay.
If all else fails, make an OkCupid account.
By the brilliant service known as the student room. How do you do :smile:
Reply 3
any decent social events where decent guys might be...why, at an atheistic social event at uni today, i met a girl whom i'd gladly go out with
dating sites? it's not like as if the guys you 'know' are the guys you'll 'ever know' ya get wat im sayin?
Start a new hobby or sport with a club of some sort, easy way to meet new guys that you wouldn't often usually meet!
How does one even meet girls?
I don't think its that easy. I used to get asked out a lot while out clubbing but as life changes and you don't have the time or energy to go out as much it's harder to meet anyone
Reply 8
Original post by Gax
any decent social events where decent guys might be...why, at an atheistic social event at uni today, i met a girl whom i'd gladly go out with

There's an atheist society at your uni? That's interesting.

OP, I'm still at uni so I have no advice of personal experience nature but I have heard that going out by yourself is the only one to get guys to approach you more often. Most guys are less likely to approach a girl who is surrounded by many other girls than a girl who is alone or with one female friend.
Reply 9
Football match? The pub? High odds of meeting males in those scenarios..

lolz
Original post by catsis
There's an atheist society at your uni? That's interesting.

OP, I'm still at uni so I have no advice of personal experience nature but I have heard that going out by yourself is the only one to get guys to approach you more often. Most guys are less likely to approach a girl who is surrounded by many other girls than a girl who is alone or with one female friend.

But don't girls go out in groups for protection.....like going to the bathroom in numbers (crazy stuff). Some girls in groups always are serial cockblockers....if they don't get any attention they will make sure that her friend doesn't get anything tooo.
How to meet guys, it's a two-step process:

1) have a pussy
2) let guys come to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jean Luc Picard
How does one even meet girls?

I met one of those once. Was such a long time ago...
Original post by Izzyeviel
I met one of those once. Was such a long time ago...

I know the feeling! It's just a faint memory now...
Original post by Jean Luc Picard
I know the feeling! It's just a faint memory now...

Actually now that I think about it, it may have been a bloke with long hair... :s-smilie:
Original post by Izzyeviel
Actually now that I think about it, it may have been a bloke with long hair... :s-smilie:

HAHA! Don't worry I've heard of stories of people making such a mistake in poorly lit clubbing scenes. It never ends well though...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending