The Student Room Group

To people who DON'T drink alcohol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Yes I can read, I know you don't pick up girls who are drunk out of their mind, but it's still pretty creepy for a 26 old guy to do this. Have you not grown up?

They're not **** but not the best place, I'm young (to you) but I've learnt all I need to know especially avoiding all that PUA crap and running games just to get a shag.... smh...

Mhmmm that's older considering most people who go clubbing are students but you're not old.

Still creepy though. Are you not bored of ONS by now though?

You think you stop wanting sex when you hit your 20s or something :lol: People go clubbing all the way into their 30s mate, they just avoid the "younger" clubs.

I've never followed PUA or any of that rubbish either tbh, I've got enough of a personality to just go and chat to them without having sone sort of script.
You contradict yourself by suggesting the only way to use alcohol for "fun" is by getting drunk "like" all your freinds, whilst you subsequently go on to say it should only be consumed in moderation. Either way there is nothing wrong with leading a healthy sober lifestyle especially with how alcoholism is a prelvelant problem in the UK and drunk driving is another cause of death. Personally, when I start making my own money I'd rather spend it on things which would make me happy and enrich my life like good food :biggrin:
I'm so glad I subscribed to this thread.
Original post by SmashConcept
I'm so glad I subscribed to this thread.

:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending