The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Rachel289
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have good news from them soon! And try not to be too upset about Salford, the other uni's you applied to are all really nice and apparently everyone always end up loving wherever they go.:smile:

And just ignore the people who are being rude on this thread; I can't undersrtand why people would make comments like that when you're so upset.:mad:
ya sure they don't bother me... theyr 2 stuffy 4 my liking if u gt wha i mean....lol did u only apply ta 2 unis?
XxoxXMascaraXxoxX
ya i applied but i dnt wana stay hme plus its 520points for occupational therapy in ucc.... pred 'A' in maths, 'B' in bio, chem, english, music, 'C' in french, irish. by next year i will be higher.... there are about 56000 students doing the leaving cert this yr... im pretty sure about 4000 will apply 4 OT its a competition.. a huge one since only 4unis do the course.... all 4 uni only has lik 300places altogether.... im keeping my options open.

Do keep your options open, also remember there is clearing if you don't get into the courses you want to do.
Reply 22
So... you're NOT applying for law?
Reply 23
XxoxXMascaraXxoxX
ya i applied but i dnt wana stay hme plus its 520points for occupational therapy in ucc

Apparently not ;dry;
ooooo sorry.... i didn't notice that this thread was 4 law... lol

Latest

Trending

Trending