The Student Room Group

I don't have my AS Geography Certificate

I've been offered places from a few universities but they're all asking for certificates for proof of grades. I have all my A2 certificates but I haven't got my AS Geography certificate. I can't remember ever being given one - however it has been almost 5 years. I only have the AS Geography results paper which obviously can't be used as a certificate.

What can I do? Is there anywhere I can get another copy?
Original post by ImNotSuperman
I've been offered places from a few universities but they're all asking for certificates for proof of grades. I have all my A2 certificates but I haven't got my AS Geography certificate. I can't remember ever being given one - however it has been almost 5 years. I only have the AS Geography results paper which obviously can't be used as a certificate.

Contact you exam board.

They'll charge you I'm afraid. It might be worth checking if your unis will accept a results slip for your AS. But there's a reasonable chance they'll insist on a certificate.
Original post by ImNotSuperman

Five years ago, there's a chance your school didn't cash in AS grades, and this might be the reason you don't have a certificate. If you carried the subject on to A2, you may not need one, although if you dropped the subject at AS, as PQ says, you will have to contact the exam board and they will charge you.
Reply 3
What they said ^^ up there. Did you continue your Geography to A2? If not, I'd ask the universities if they would accept your results slip just for that one. I made the mistake of losing all my certificates. Cost me over £500 to get all my GCSE and A level ones. Only to find a few of my old ones about 6 months later!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending