The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tennessee
I know it's really hard, because it happens...but generally it just happens in your head and no where else. There have been so many times i've thought the same thing as you, but the next time we have a talk it goes right back to where it was, and then eventually i find out they were like that because they were really tired, or because they were just thinking about everything. Don't give up on this, just because it didn't go well that one time. And msn, can't ever ever count because its SO difficult to know how people are saying something, or that they are even paying you their full attention, they might be talking to someone there and so giving you short replies! Never take her not saying much on msn or not talking to you, as anything. Definitly continue to talk to her, but perhaps not text her so much (though i dont know how much you do normally) and try not to be touchy feely with her, unless she begins to initiate it. ALSO, don't jump on her when she comes back...just maybe one text asking if she had a good time etc. And i know what you mean about replies!! I was making sure i didnt text this person yesterday because i thought 'i want to see if they want to make the effort' but it was SO hard and it hurt when they didn't text me. But the first thing they said to me on msn after hello, was so no text today then? lol so they noticed...which is good enough. But anyway...goodluck, and don't take everything to heart straight away, really think about the possibilities.

I know what you mean aswell.. it's more or less exactly what I'm feeling right now! thanks for that excellent chunk of advice. Anyhow, I'm never straight off touchie-feelie with her unless she's leaving, then I always initiate it. On the other hand when we're walking, she's walking sooo close to me, her shoulder is basically on my chest so she's basically asking for an arm to be wrapped around her :tongue: I still only do it occasionally or give her a small pat/rub on the back when she does that. I really dont know what runs through her mind. I think she really wants to be touched but when it happens she regrets it or something like that. I'm confused..
Reply 21
Just do what you think at that point. If it seems that she wants you to touch her just do so.
Reply 22
I know. But it just seems like she's being stand offish right now which bugs the hell out of me.
Reply 23
But tommorow morning, should I go up to talk to her or not? or should I just ignore her?

Latest

Trending

Trending