The Student Room Group

conditional offer when i've already met the conditions?

so University of Brighton have given me a conditional offer, the condition being that I get my grades. I already have my grades, seeing as I finished college three years ago. do they just not make unconditional offers?
I had the exact same thing from Leicester and Southampton, they basically just wanted me to send proof of my grades. I was expecting all unconditional too!
I had the same thing with Bangor, then sent them an email about it and they replied, saying that since they have proof of my grades, I now have an unconditional offer. Just send them a mail about it and attach proof of your qualifications.
Reply 3
Same thing happened to me and it got changed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yamahooha
I had the exact same thing from Leicester and Southampton, they basically just wanted me to send proof of my grades. I was expecting all unconditional too!

Hey, I had the same thing with Newcastle Uni. So did you send your grades and they made the offer 'unconditional' or you firstly going to firm/insurance and then send the grades?Thanks.
Usually it's just proof of qualifications that they want, but in the case of courses requiring DBS clearance or something similar, it will often be that.
Email the Uni admissions office and point out that you already have the grades. It probably simply a mistake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending