The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Child Nursing - Liverpool John Moores

I had an interview at LJMU in November and it's the only uni I still haven't heard back from, has anyone else? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childnursingapp
I had an interview at LJMU in November and it's the only uni I still haven't heard back from, has anyone else? :smile:

I got a rejection :frown: but I have two other offers so its ok :biggrin: if you haven't heard anything I'd take it as a good sign! Good luck!
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Bilbostoes
I got a rejection :frown: but I have two other offers so its ok :biggrin: if you haven't heard anything I'd take it as a good sign! Good luck!

I have an interview next week what was the scenrio like? I really want this so any help I would be grateful xx
Original post by hamullers
I have an interview next week what was the scenrio like? I really want this so any help I would be grateful xx

The scenario I got in my interview was about a 13 yr old girl who was brought into hospital drunk, with cuts on her wrists and had had sex with someone who she didn't really know, so i had to explain what I would do, which was pretty intense as there were 3 interviewers sat round me! Personally, I didn't like the interview process at ljmu but I wish you the best of luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Bilbostoes
The scenario I got in my interview was about a 13 yr old girl who was brought into hospital drunk, with cuts on her wrists and had had sex with someone who she didn't really know, so i had to explain what I would do, which was pretty intense as there were 3 interviewers sat round me! Personally, I didn't like the interview process at ljmu but I wish you the best of luck!

Oooo my :/ thank you :/ xxz
Oooo my :/ thank you :/ xxz

Mine was the same scenario, I think we may have been there on the same day?! I had three interviewers and it was my first one so it was pretty intense, as a 17 year old that wasn't a question I was expecting!
Reply 6
What did you guys say? Xx
What did you guys say? Xx

In all honesty I hardly remember!! I was very nervous :colondollar: Something along the lines of not being judgemental, trying to get background info, something about consent :smile:
Reply 8
You heard back from them? Xx
You heard back from them? Xx

Nope but then it's not a rejection :') I'm not really bothered about LJMU though I have other offers :smile:
Original post by childnursingapp
Nope but then it's not a rejection :') I'm not really bothered about LJMU though I have other offers :smile:

Aww well best of luck xx
Hi everyone! I have a child nursing interview at LJMU tomorrow! So nervous it is my second time applying through UCAS as I didn't get the grades last year. I just wanted to ask what questions they asked you in the interview? And how was the maths and english test?
Original post by zaineb.ajaz
Hi everyone! I have a child nursing interview at LJMU tomorrow! So nervous it is my second time applying through UCAS as I didn't get the grades last year. I just wanted to ask what questions they asked you in the interview? And how was the maths and english test?

Mines tomorrow too :smile: xx
Mines tomorrow too :smile: xx

Omg I am so nervous! Do you have any idea what to expect?
Not really haha xx
Not really haha xx

How did it go?:smile:
Reply 16
How did you guys get on? I've had my interview for child at ljmu this morning. The staff there were lovely. I was thrown by a couple of questions, but the two ladies that interviewed me were so nice that is hard to gage how i feel i did.
Has anyone heard back yet? Xx
Reply 18
Hey, I was at your interview :smile: did you get a place? Xx
I did did you? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest