The Student Room Group

Has anyone managed to get 9 badges?

Just wondering :dontknow:

Scroll to see replies

I got the 9 acheivements!
Boulder Badge, Cascade Badge, Thunder Badge, Rainbow Badge, Soul Badge, Marsh Badge, Volcano Badge, Earth Badge and Hall of Fame plaque

So... No. I only have 8 badges and a plaque
Reply 2
No-one's got 9 yet, highest total is 7. We've got eleven members currently on that total, so it's still all to play for. :woo:
Reply 3
Original post by Birkenhead
That isn't possible under your current system.

think higher levels count as badges? so 9 badges would be the 3 badges all at level 3?
Nope.

No incentive means no care:smile:
You can either only get eight, unless you play HGSS in which case you can get sixteen.
Reply 6
Original post by Skip_Snip
You can either only get eight, unless you play HGSS in which case you can get sixteen.

Or unless you're Ash Ketchum, or Gary Oak, both of who have way more than 8. :wink:
Forget 9, I haven't even got 1.

Both on here and in Pokemon

Only Joking about Pokemon
No, I didn't get nine badges so far. I wonder what the sense of the badges is.

Original post by EggsterminateMe
Forget 9, I haven't even got 1.

Both on here and in Pokemon

Only Joking about Pokemon

When I have played Pokemon silver long time ago, I got 16 badges. :biggrin:
Original post by Kallisto
No, I didn't get nine badges so far. I wonder what the sense of the badges is.

When I have played Pokemon silver long time ago, I got 16 badges. :biggrin:

I can get 16 badges easily
With cheats of course
Oh wow I finally got a badge. Wohoo!
Reply 11
I have only five. :getmecoat:
Original post by Dez
No-one's got 9 yet, highest total is 7. We've got eleven members currently on that total, so it's still all to play for. :woo:

I don't think that's right. I've had 7 for 16 days and can't be one of only 11 to get that many.
I can get 16 badges easily
With cheats of course

I got 16 badges without cheats. Yes I was an honest player! honest and dumb, very dumb.

Oh wow I finally got a badge. Wohoo!

Congratulations! Go right ahead! :biggrin: :biggrin:

The police men were so annoying in passing the way to victory road...
I did when I was a cub in the 90s...
Original post by Dez

Me me me - I think I've got 7 (that would mean the level 3 would be 3 badges, right?)
Original post by Kallisto
I got 16 badges without cheats. Yes I was an honest player! honest and dumb, very dumb.

Congratulations! Go right ahead! :biggrin: :biggrin:

The police men were so annoying in passing the way to victory road...

Oh wow. When I used to play Firered all the time, I used to google the cheats for rare candy and then I felt invincible.
Cannot wait to play Pokemon X. But first, I have to buy it which means save up.

I hate the police men along victory road too. Why do they exist?
(...)
I hate the police men along victory road too. Why do they exist?

Just to annoy you - and to have a reason to defeat the gym leaders.
Reply 18
Original post by morgan8002
I don't think that's right. I've had 7 for 16 days and can't be one of only 11 to get that many.

It's true, and congrats. :smile: We've got 11 members on 7 badges, 14 on 6, 50 on 5 and a couple hundred on 4. We got about a half dozen up to 7 within the first two days of release, since then there's just been a trickle coming through. I'm kinda surprised no-one's managed 8 or 9 yet.
Original post by Dez
It's true, and congrats. :smile: We've got 11 members on 7 badges, 14 on 6, 50 on 5 and a couple hundred on 4. We got about a half dozen up to 7 within the first two days of release, since then there's just been a trickle coming through. I'm kinda surprised no-one's managed 8 or 9 yet.

Can you list the members who've got 7???

And I would've thought the 2 which people don't have are the ones which require the Study Help rep thingy mabobby

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending