The Student Room Group

What is this girl playing at?

I went out with a girl cinema, then dinner a few weeks back and we got on pretty well etc. We've been talking on whatsapp for the past 2 weeks, she's also been talking to me more than she normally does, wanting to carry on the convo etc and she randomly comes out with "You remember my friend at my bday btw" (bare in mind this was nearly 2 months ago), "you came up in convo a few days ago"..."you have an admirer". What is this girl playing at? It was just so out the blue considering I've never spoken or even know her friend in question. Never even spoke to her on her bday!! Is she playing games or has she friendzoned me? haha
I think it'd be good if you ask her straight up on what's up.
Girls want you to take the first step, but in order to be sure, I think you need to ask up front.
I think she is just teasing in a reverse psychology way, no need to get your back up. Jeez.
Reply 3
Sounds like she's teasing and seeing what your response will be. Maybe seeing if you'll be interested in this random admirer.
Reply 4
Fair enough. I responded saying that I'm not really interested in a relationship arm, but how should I go about it from here on in? Cos I actually really like this girl. I've known her for a few years now
Reply 5
Just be straight with her about how you feel or she'll continue to play games to get the truth out of you without directly asking a question. She probably really likes you.
Reply 6
Anyone else with advice?

Quick Reply