The Student Room Group

One testicle

I only have one testicle in my scrotum and I'm anxious about it. I've always had an undescended testicle and I saw a doctor to see what to do about it. I was optimistic it could be brought down with surgery. The doc told me it's highly unlikely it would work and even implied the right step would be to remove the ball completely because of increased cancer risk. I'll be alright physically but I'm not so sure mentally. I mean what am I supposed to do if things get hot and heavy with a girl and I have to go "Oh just a heads up, I only have one ball."? I've always had anxiety and depression and generally felt like that everything in my life that could go wrong has gone wrong and now this. I know it's childish, but I can't help it. Any others had this problem, any advice?
Thanks
I do have someone in my extended family who lost one to cancer. He was given a false one to make his genitals look 'normal'.
False testicles are a thing, get the shy one removed and replaced. It doesn't make you less of a man, but it'll mean you won't have to awkwardly tell anyone about it.
If I'm honest, I don't think anyone that is genuinely into you would mind. I mean really, I don't think most of us are that interested in your balls haha, it's not like you only having one will affect performance! I wouldn't mind anyway.

I would consider having it removed though if it increases cancer risks. If you discuss this with your physician I expect having a false one done will be discussed if you wanted to take that route :smile:
1 ball mean other is 2 time bigger?

Quick Reply

Latest