The Student Room Group

My girlfriend thinks I'm only with her because of her breast size

My girlfriend is a lovely girl, she is quite curvy with big boobs, she has this mind set that people are only interested in her because of her boobs and tells me she its the first thing people mention when speaking to her.

I told her its the first thing I noticed when I met you, I said that is where my eyes are naturally drawn. I actually really like her dispute the way she looks, she is a nice girl not one for showing off or seeking attention 24/7 and I like we can sit and talk about things, have cuddles, stay in watch TV and movie or go out somewhere.

She doesn't believe and thinks (in her words) like every man only after one thing. How do I get her to realize i'm not?

Scroll to see replies

"Have cuddles"....with her huge jugs.
Reply 2
Give her a speech on how beautiful/smart/wonderful you think she is but don't mention her tits. Keep doing it until she's forced to believe you.

If that doesn't work, well... unlucky - probably nothing will.
Keep mentioning things you like about her that aren't her boobs :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

She doesn't believe and thinks (in her words) like every man only after one thing. How do I get her to realize i'm not?

Should've shown her the :hand: and told her to stop the generalizing.
Reply 5
Tell her all of the other things you love/like about her that aren't related to her body.
nice ,wish I were in your shoes .in my best Sid James laugh yak yak yak.
She's an idiot. If she truly believes it, that is.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

This, I'd avoid talking about her boobs tbh.

Original post by member1717133
nice ,wish I were in your shoes .in my best Sid James laugh yak yak yak.

lmao really :rofl2:
Reply 9
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx

Original post by karara
Tell her all of the other things you love/like about her that aren't related to her body.

I do that but she doesn't believe me.
My girlfriend is a lovely girl, she is quite curvy with big boobs, she has this mind set that people are only interested in her because of her boobs and tells me she its the first thing people mention when speaking to her.

I told her its the first thing I noticed when I met you, I said that is where my eyes are naturally drawn. I actually really like her dispute the way she looks, she is a nice girl not one for showing off or seeking attention 24/7 and I like we can sit and talk about things, have cuddles, stay in watch TV and movie or go out somewhere.

Let her slap you unconscious with one of her tittys.
Believe it or not she could be extremely sensitive and self conscious about them, both when she is in or out of clothes. She may have been teased about them, called names because of them, and had to deal with jealous women who wish they had what she has got. Large breasts make it difficult to buy nice clothes or pretty bras, they weigh you down, and make it harder to exercise or run if you are in a hurry.

If she is in a mindset like that and then you said that her boobs were the first thing you noticed, that may actually have been really hurtful for her.

Do as others have said ... ignore them and compliment her other features.

Tell her this is actually pretty rude and disrespectful, and you would prefer that she doesn't say things like that to you again.
just don't mention it again and change the subject as soon as she brings it up

consider yourself a lucky guy
Give her a cheque for £10,000 and tell her to get a boob reduction. And pray she doesn't.

You need to keep telling her to prove to her that you aren't just interested in her boobs.
Try mentioning things that aren't to do with looks so always be telling her what you like about her personality- but in a sweet way
Despite*
Pics or it didn't happen.
Reply 18

Sleep with some girls with small breasts to show her you're not fussy.
Reply 19

I've been in a relationship for three years, and I can't get her to feel beautiful. It's difficult to help someone (especially who you love) to feel less insecure of their body. Best thing to do, is not mention her chest and instead to about other parts of her, emotionally and physically. I also don't think telling her the first part of her body you saw was her chest. It might have been a better idea to have said her eyes or her smile or something. Especially if you knew she was insecure about it...

Quick Reply