The Student Room Group

When is it acceptable to talk to women?

When are you allowed to do this? So i have a strong attraction to all women esp teenage girls. There's a girl at my work who is 19 who is drop dead gorgeous. She mentioned she has a boyfriend in the few times we've spoken. Anyway i catch her staring a few times and i also stare back.

Another middle aged woman i work with is a bit of a MILF. She doesn't come across as confident as she's always rushing around and never smiles much and looks troubled. She has a fantastic body though and i always talk to whenever i see her. Anyway i'd like to talk to them and get to know them, eventually ending up in something sexual.

So my question are you allowed to talk to girls in order to try and **** them or do you have to prove you're worthy of their time?? I feel like people will judge me for having sexual needs like they did back in school.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you want purely s e x amateur. You must learn pickup! Watch YouTube videos and simplepickup field reports and you'll definitely be getting a pull!
Reply 2
Original post by hukdealz
just so you know your mindset of women is not normal. You shouldn't talk to a woman just because you want to **** her!

Why? That's what all guys do, they just disguise it well.
Original post by hukdealz
just so you know your mindset of women is not normal. You shouldn't talk to a woman just because you want to **** her!

Not normal? It's actually innate.. :rolleyes:
Original post by catsis

Is this implying that I want to bang my own mother when I talk to her?

Quite the theory you have there.
Reply 5
It's gonna take a lot of effort and time, and you're putting pussy on a pedestal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Is this implying that I want to bang my own mother when I talk to her?

Quite the theory you have there.

Really? That's what you're going to go with?
your allowed to whenever...
Original post by catsis
Really? That's what you're going to go with?

Yes.
Original post by Anonymous
When are you allowed to do this? So i have a strong attraction to all women esp teenage girls. There's a girl at my work who is 19 who is drop dead gorgeous. She mentioned she has a boyfriend in the few times we've spoken. Anyway i catch her staring a few times and i also stare back.

Another middle aged woman i work with is a bit of a MILF. She doesn't come across as confident as she's always rushing around and never smiles much and looks troubled. She has a fantastic body though and i always talk to whenever i see her. Anyway i'd like to talk to them and get to know them, eventually ending up in something sexual.

So my question are you allowed to talk to girls in order to try and **** them or do you have to prove you're worthy of their time?? I feel like people will judge me for having sexual needs like they did back in school.

no offence...YOU NEED A DOCTOR!!!
You sound like precisely the sort of person women would assiduously avoid on principle.
Original post by catsis

*expresses disapproval*
If you have the intention of having sex with someone, go to a club and get wasted and find some girl who is desperate as you depict yourself and get the job done!

However if you want to be serious with someone then it doesn't happen overnight, it happens over time. You have to gain her trust, show your lack of interest in other women and open up to her about pretty much everything, but from your starter post it seems like you clearly don't want that...
Never in your life, until you're married.
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Never in your life, until you're married.

You've never spoken to your mum?
Reply 15
Seems like you are horny and want to release the sexual frustration. Well, majority of people don't like to approached simply to get f***ed all over but there are people out there like you, go to clubs and catch up with some other horny people. Other than that, treat everyone with some respect when you talk to them.
Original post by donutellme
You've never spoken to your mum?

Family doesn't count.
Original post by Icebaker
It's gonna take a lot of effort and time, and you're putting pussy on a pedestal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does this even mean? Women hold all the power in relationships and always have to cater to them and please them before even being acknowledged.
Okay its a fairly natural thing for you want to sleep with everything that walks. Men are perverts. Its kind of genetic for us.

However. You will hold yourself back with your line of thought.

Your desire for it is so great that it shows. Probably comes across as needy. This will stop you getting out the starting blocks.....

Also think about this....these are people you work with....If it ends badly well....I'm sure you can work out what will happen. Might as well hand in your notice now.

But when is it appropriate? All of the time. All depends on your intentions and the situation.

But you and I are on very different trains of thought. Ive had my fair share of one night stands....Honestly they are boring. really boring.

I like building connections with people, heck even the sex is better. You get to know what each other like ect....
Original post by Nigerian newbie
no offence...YOU NEED A DOCTOR!!!

Lol why?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending