The Student Room Group

Why are you still a virgin(males only)?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jammy4041
No...not out of choice...:colone:

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...

You sound so much like my ex date that at first I thought its him.
Its not all about the loo, you know, some girls find character actaully more attractive than personality. And also, you are not ugly at all judging from your profile
Some of us have fk** up households, no chance of even thinking of trying to get a gf in that situation, gotta wait till your free. Not everyone has this magical stereotypical environment to allow sweet teenage romance. Then people look at you weird when your a 20yr old virgin.

Any non religious reason is probes down to 2 things, looks/confidence or circumstance. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Some of us have fk** up households, no chance of even thinking of trying to get a gf in that situation, gotta wait till your free. Not everyone has this magical stereotypical environment to allow sweet teenage romance. Then people look at you weird when your a 20yr old virgin.

Any non religious reason is probes down to 2 things, looks/confidence or circumstance. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ This.
Reply 63

I lack confidence...but that's more confidence in myself, really. I'm going to the gym, I'm trying to improve myself...but well...I think I'm ugly, in all honesty...

Dude i saw your picture you are not ugly. Gotta get that confidence, s'all.
Reply 64

Ignore what everyone else is telling you. They're just being nice because they saw that US flag on your profile.

You are a true minger. Get a new face.
I imagine for most guys it's out of choice, actually. Anyone can get laid if you really care to, it's just that many guys either have very high standards or aren't confident enough to make it happen. Me personally, I find the idea of having sex with someone who isn't a virgin repulsive, so that kind of limits me. If you frequent nightclubs/brothels and just try though, it will happen if you want it to. I wouldn't go for It personally but hey, to each their own.
Original post by Anonymous
I imagine for most guys it's out of choice, actually. Anyone can get laid if you really care to, it's just that many guys either have very high standards or aren't confident enough to make it happen. Me personally, I find the idea of having sex with someone who isn't a virgin repulsive, so that kind of limits me. If you frequent nightclubs/brothels and just try though, it will happen if you want it to. I wouldn't go for It personally but hey, to each their own.

That's hardly out of choice is it? Who chooses to be unconfident so that they can remain a virgin?

Anyway it's all bull**** as women don't like sex unless they bribe, con and fool a guy into doing something for them, and then it's used as a reward for that guy being a chump and doing what he's told.
I do not wish to put them in a wheelchair

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm a virgin by choice...
the choice of all the girls I know that won't have sex with me.
Original post by Sam Walters
It is choice. However the transition if improving yourself (Not necessarily physically) is a grueling and long process. Ive gone from having absurd social anxiety where even leaving the house to go to work is a challenge to getting 3 dates a week.

It was not a nice process to go through lets just say that. Its not a nice process to get yourself rejected over and over to learn what works and what doesn't. When I say over and over I mean in the region of 800+ times. Then to have to back track mentally through that every single time and point the finger at yourself is soul destroying at times. The first 6 months were awful. But after that things started to click and speaking to become became enjoyable.

Essentially I've taken something that frightened the life out of me (Talking to members of the opposing gender) into something that I enjoy. Its had a huge knock on effect in other aspects of my life too. All positive and certainly worth the suffering.

*PUA who thinks he's a player

Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

surely, OP, the question to ask is, why place all the emphasis on having sex for the first time anyway?
I'm not exactly the most attractive person out there and haven't really tried to make any effort to improve that, so that's probably something.

Also I'm not actively seeking to bang someone. I'm 19 in just over 2 weeks and I am kinda worried 'cause I've known quite a few guys who have lost it by the time they were 18 [supposedly], so yeah it's a bit of added pressure I guess haha.

Ultimately I don't wanna rush into first sexual encounter and I'm not actively pursueing one.
Left school at 16, depressed etc, and didn't talk to anyone my age. I still struggle with certain things, so I find it really difficult to talk to people.

I'm 21.
Reply 72
Original post by RobML
I'm only 9

excuses, excuses...
Original post by The_Blade
I do not wish to put them in a wheelchair

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you may be doing it wrong (not that I'd know:P )
Original post by Guills on wheels
*PUA who thinks he's a player

surely, OP, the question to ask is, why place all the emphasis on having sex for the first time anyway?

Im not a PUA nor do I claim to be a player.

I go on dates for the sake of more exposure talking to woman. That's the reason. I dont have sex with that many of them. Plus if I was a player id be going out in town on any given friday/saturday night plus the student nights instead. A lot less hassle and expense. Plus now. Its only the one girl and I hope that goes somewhere. But does that sound like the actions of a player to you?

Only on this forum would you get someone trying to put down someone whom has gone through a long arduous journey to improve their life.

The fact you feel then need to try and put someone down says more about you than my antics say about me.

I'm now a confidence and charisma coach to people mostly with social anxiety. Didn't expect that one did you?
Reply 75
Choice? Hahaha
Original post by Sam Walters
Im not a PUA nor do I claim to be a player.

I go on dates for the sake of more exposure talking to woman. That's the reason. I dont have sex with that many of them. Plus if I was a player id be going out in town on any given friday/saturday night plus the student nights instead. A lot less hassle and expense. Plus now. Its only the one girl and I hope that goes somewhere. But does that sound like the actions of a player to you?

Only on this forum would you get someone trying to put down someone whom has gone through a long arduous journey to improve their life.

The fact you feel then need to try and put someone down says more about you than my antics say about me.

I'm now a confidence and charisma coach to people mostly with social anxiety. Didn't expect that one did you?

Don't idolise yourself, nor imply anything about my life. I've been in a relationship for nearly 14 months and have been immensely happy. I don't need some jumped up martyring arse telling me that I need charisma.

and, to be honest, anyone who mentions expense when talking about why they don't go out, or who only goes out with girls for "exposure talking to women" shouldn't be calling themselves a charisma coach.

Get ****ed with your "didn't expect that one", you massive utter knob.

I'm oh-so-terribly sorry/in awe/wanking off to your long and arduous journey.
Yeah, I also lack confidence in social scenes. Some people find it hard to start conversations with girls, I find it impossible. Plus I spend way too long lusting after cars, I have more chance with them!
(edited 9 years ago)
I dunno, better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I dunno, better ask all the women that turned me down :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel your pain, even my TSR crushes reject me 😥.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending