The Student Room Group

Triple Science

Hi guys, i'm currently in year 10 and i really need help with chemistry3 which is triple or extension science is anyone else doing triple science and any tips would help. :biggrin:
Original post by sayed12345
Hi guys, i'm currently in year 10 and i really need help with chemistry3 which is triple or extension science is anyone else doing triple science and any tips would help. :biggrin:
What kind of help you need? C3 is a really nice unit. It's really interesting. It mostly all about the periodic table atoms, titration calculations etc. A lot of people say its hard but i liked it. I can help you. I did my Chemistry in year 10 and came out with an a*. i got 93 in c3 i think.
Reply 2
Original post by Asad_2015
What kind of help you need? C3 is a really nice unit. It's really interesting. It mostly all about the periodic table atoms, titration calculations etc. A lot of people say its hard but i liked it. I can help you. I did my Chemistry in year 10 and came out with an a*. i got 93 in c3 i think.
Your amazing getting an A* what year are you in now?

I did it a few years ago. Just keep reading through your notes textbook and do lots of past papers.

Aiming for A in A-level.
Your amazing getting an A* what year are you in now?

i am in year 11 now :smile: u?
Reply 5
buy CGP
thats it

literally the only things you need for gcse sciences are the cgp revision guides :smile:)
i didnt listen at all in physics and i hated it but i bought cgp like 2 months before the exams and got 100 ums and A* in all 3 sciences

i found chem to be the easiest out of the 3 sciences at gcse level

but of course practice exam technique as well but cgp has the points laid out in a good way and u just need to memorise and copy it down lol

In sixth form you cant do that :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by boodoo
buy cgp
thats it

literally the only things you need for gcse sciences are the cgp revision guides :smile:)
i didnt listen at all in physics and i hated it but i bought cgp like 2 months before the exams and got 100 ums and a* in all 3 sciences

but of course practice exam technique as well but cgp has the points laid out in a good way and u just need to memorise and copy it down lol

in sixth form you cant do that :frown:

omg i hate physics tooooooo :frown:
Original post by boodoo
buy CGP
thats it

i didnt listen at all in physics and i hated it but i bought cgp like 2 months before the exams and got 100 ums and A* in all 3 sciences

In sixth form you cant do that :frown:

Why can't you do that at a level?
Reply 8
Original post by Asad_2015
i am in year 11 now :smile: u?

Year 10 i kind of find c3 fun and amaizing but i just don't seem to get the titrations calaculation
Year 10 i kind of find c3 fun and amaizing but i just don't seem to get the titrations calaculation

I watched a YouTube video before exam haha and ended up getting the question right on the actual exam. Urm it's pretty much the same method you use to find out Imperical formulae

Posted from TSR Mobile
In B3 if I have to compare sheep and cows for producing bio gas as a 6 marker what could i write?

Quick Reply

Latest