The Student Room Group

Why does he do this?

Hey,

so I really really like this guy, however I'm not sure whether he likes me back. We've talked like 4 times but he's the type of guy that talks to girls a lot in a friendly way but whenever I'm near him he always talks to them more but I try not to let it get to me because I know they're just friends.

Also what does it mean when you're in the same room as a guy and he repeatedly walks in an out of the room (but not at frequent intervals)

thanks any any help would be useful
Maybe that guy is just popular.

a guy who walks in and out? Probably nothing to do with whether he has a girlfriend
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

so I really really like this guy, however I'm not sure whether he likes me back. We've talked like 4 times but he's the type of guy that talks to girls a lot in a friendly way but whenever I'm near him he always talks to them more but I try not to let it get to me because I know they're just friends.

Also what does it mean when you're in the same room as a guy and he repeatedly walks in an out of the room (but not at frequent intervals)

thanks any any help would be useful

maybe he just needed to go to the toilet. remember, males can have female friends also. tell him how you feel, he should feel the same, especially if he has initiated the conversations with you. or get a friend to tell him on your behalf. or ask him out for a drink with you and your friends. also, maybe be sly and ask him what hes doing for valentines day. can at least find out that way if he's single. if he is you could ask him out for a drink on that day. may make both of your days!

also when did you speak to him? in class, outside class? how often do you see him? if you see him rarely ask for his number and ask if he could help you with work, then you could ask to meet him in private and ask him how he feels about you or vice versa.

good luck

GOOD LUCK!
so OP, have you seen him again? did you take any of my advice. pm me if you want to talk about this to me
Maybe he is just very comfortable and open in social situations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending