The Student Room Group

Media Studies Assignment URGENT HELP PLEASE TSR!

I hate to say this but I've been caught up in so much work and revision lately, I completely forgot that I have a Media assignment tomorrow morning.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. It's on the Je Suis Charlie case and it's about UKTV news. I forgot to watch any of the footage in terms of analysing the footage. What points do i need to remember? It's basically a mock exam where you have 4 questions, with the 3rd usually being a story board or action plan. I need to know a few key points to put into my essays so if anyone knows anything about Media and has watched a lot of the news in the last fortnight, your help would be more than appreciated. Thank you!!
Original post by ChocChipCookiee
I hate to say this but I've been caught up in so much work and revision lately, I completely forgot that I have a Media assignment tomorrow morning.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me. It's on the Je Suis Charlie case and it's about UKTV news. I forgot to watch any of the footage in terms of analysing the footage. What points do i need to remember? It's basically a mock exam where you have 4 questions, with the 3rd usually being a story board or action plan. I need to know a few key points to put into my essays so if anyone knows anything about Media and has watched a lot of the news in the last fortnight, your help would be more than appreciated. Thank you!!
I'm doing media and i hate it :frown: is yours with aqa mate
Reply 2
I'm with WJEC so I don't think I can help you there :/ I think just keep representation through media outlets in mind, and consider the connotations of certain headlines and pictures and how they're effective; link them. In addition, consider the role of the media in the publicisation of #JeSuisCharlie the hashtag and the magazine Charlie Hebdo in general..
Original post by Asad_2015
I'm doing media and i hate it :frown: is yours with aqa mate

Yes, I prefer the coursework but i dont mind any of it.
Yes, I prefer the coursework but i dont mind any of it.

OMG u like media :redface:. My lesson is really depressing. I used to love it but since teachers changed :frown: it's really awful I'm gonna fail. What have u got on it course work so far

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got A* in the first two (Print and Promo of Gaming) I'm now filming a 2min intro. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've got A* in the first two (Print and Promo of Gaming) I'm now filming a 2min intro. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I did bad I got a b in the first unit. For second unit I think a. And now we doing a website. Do u like English, cause media is mostly English based

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, I do as well aha, I used to be really bad and just managed to push into an A* boundary. I'm doing media for AS as we'll
Yes, I do as well aha, I used to be really bad and just managed to push into an A* boundary. I'm doing media for AS as we'll

good luck :smile: I'm bad though haha, just going to yolo the exam haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending