The Student Room Group

I never seem to get called good looking or intelligent, this makes me feel sad :(

The main compliments I seem to receive from the few people that I know is that I'm nice/lovely/sweet/friendly/funny but yeah seemingly never the aforementioned two qualities, it would just make me feel kinda good if people could say that I'm handsome or intelligent as well :daydreaming: (& preferably not family or older people to be totally honest). Anyway I dunno why I made this thread really :erm: Anyone else who can empathise perhaps?...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

stop seeking validation from others you dont need it mate just crack on with your own life and happiness will follow
Lots of people tell me that I'm ugly, and I've been called dumb/stupid many times. Such is life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
At least you actually get compliments, that means you get more than most people.

I'm glad I don't though, I find compliments so embarrassing they make me want to die or at least temporarily disappear from the entirety of existence.
My life story in one post :frown:
Reply 5
OP you are very handsome and intelligent. Those qualities you have listed people call you are more than what I can say about the guys I know. :smile:

I have been called pretty, but by other girls, I never have any guys interested in me, or tell me I'm pretty, so I tend not to believe it. Sad that I need validation from guys. :rolleyes: As for intelligent, yeah I don't have many people call me that. So yeah, compliments don't really matter. If you believe you are intelligent or good looking, then you are.
Reply 6
Original post by Multitalented me
The main compliments I seem to receive from the few people that I know is that I'm nice/lovely/sweet/friendly/funny but yeah seemingly never the aforementioned two qualities, it would just make me feel kinda good if people could say that I'm handsome or intelligent as well :daydreaming: (& preferably not family or older people to be totally honest). Anyway I dunno why I made this thread really :erm: Anyone else who can empathise perhaps?...

Others needn't say all that, you should know it yourself first hand.
Reply 7
Original post by Multitalented me

All your threads on TSR just reeks of desperation mate...seriously get a grip and sort your life out.
Original post by AnharM
All your threads on TSR just reeks of desperation mate...seriously get a grip and sort your life out.

:lol: as much as I agree with your sentiments, I don't think he'll respond to that in the way you'd want.
Original post by AnharM

Wow... A bit harsh... Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Relax man, it's just the Internet. Oosaahh........

Posted from TSR Mobile
We're in tbe same boat but unfortunately few people will sympathise. Become hot or deal with it none of the girls care how that makes you feel, why should they everyone else is a nobody but the freats like Foo and Plantagenet
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Illegal Algebra
Wow... A bit harsh... Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Relax man, it's just the Internet. Oosaahh........

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not harsj tbe girls.will be laughing at him pitying him behind his back tbqh and if no one else tells him so he cam change he will remain a pathetic beta incel like the rest of the TSR masses

edit: sorry guys I was reading the terper derp again
(edited 9 years ago)
I wanna see. Let's see you. Pleeeeeease. Or PM the pic and I'll shower you with compliments.
Original post by Ebony19
I wanna see. Let's see you. Pleeeeeease. Or PM the pic and I'll shower you with compliments.

Oh god quit lying you friendzoned him for eternity the moment he made this thread. Stop pandering to his feelings and insecurities
Original post by AnharM

Tell him.how much the girls are laughing at him. Tell him what happens once a man acts like a pussy in front of them just once. You need to hurt him before he can become stronger
Reply 15
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: as much as I agree with your sentiments, I don't think he'll respond to that in the way you'd want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not even being harsh. I would have said it a lot earlier because I keep seeing him post these same desperate threads every week or so.

He deserves the truth, he's a Bengali like me. I wouldn't be mean to him for no reason, I want him to stop feeling sorry for himself and make changes in his life.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
It's not harsj tbe girls.will be laughing at him pitying him behind his back tbqh and if no one else tells him so he cam change he will remain a pathetic beta incel like the rest of the TSR masses

Wow... So much hatred and hostility! I can't believe my ears! I know it's just the Internet, but is it really so hard to be nice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Oh god quit lying you friendzoned him for eternity the moment he made this thread
I don't recall saying yeah show me a pic and then we'll get married but okay. . . You smash more bandicoots.
Original post by AnharM
I'm not even being harsh. I would have said it a lot earlier because I keep seeing him post these same desperate threads every week or so.

He deserves the truth, he's a Bengali like me. I wouldn't be mean to him for no reason, I want him to stop feeling sorry for himself and make changes in his life.

I disagree with your approach. Bashing people doesn't help them to become better individuals. If you have nothing pertinent to contribute, your best course of action is to abstain from posting comments.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I disagree with your approach. Bashing people doesn't help them to become better individuals. If you have nothing pertinent to contribute, your best course of action is to abstain from posting comments.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not bashing him, I'm not saying he's this and he's that, I'm giving him constructive criticism so he can change for the better. He needs that, he needed to know the truth.

Quick Reply

Latest