The Student Room Group

will villa go down this season?

I think their luck will run out. They are a big club but they cannot compete at the highest level. And every good manager they get turns **** soon enough, o'neill and years ago gregory and little.

Scroll to see replies

Probably not. It's just fortunate that other relegation candidate teams are doing even worse than them. I don't think I can see Villa going down anytime soon anyway.
I was ****ing depressed after the Liverpool match, but no we won't.

We will need at least a point from the next two and preferably three to ease some of the pressure. The run over Xmas failing to score a single goal against Leicester, Sunderland and Palace was unforgivable and Lambert should have been sacked for that.

I'm expecting another signing before Monday as well. Our squad is pretty strong, full of quality and regular international footballers. We will have enough to stay up.
No.
No, we have enough depth and now with Gil some creativity. When koalas returns benteke can be benched for a bit. Mind I fancy benteke to nab a couple against arsenal and hope wenger plays that paulista
We can only wish :tongue:
Original post by neal95
No, we have enough depth and now with Gil some creativity. When koalas returns benteke can be benched for a bit. Mind I fancy benteke to nab a couple against arsenal and hope wenger plays that paulista

Koalas :biggrin:

Your phone's autocorrect for Kozak?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Koalas :biggrin:

Your phone's autocorrect for Kozak?

Haha! Yeah my bad, stupid autocorrect -.-
Reply 8
Probably not but it's only a matter of time if they continue in the same way. This is their 4th season in a row of being in serious relegation trouble.
Reply 9
There's so much **** beneath them, I can't see them going down really. Any of the bottom seven could go and I'd be happy tbh.
No, I think they will get about three or four points more than the 18th place team.
Original post by hamix.forllz
I think their luck will run out. They are a big club but they cannot compete at the highest level. And every good manager they get turns **** soon enough, o'neill and years ago gregory and little.

O'Neill was always ****. Complete fud of a human being.
Original post by redferry
We can only wish :tongue:

Cheeky :ninja: always did miss the Birmingham derby though
Original post by Rock Fan
Cheeky :ninja: always did miss the Birmingham derby though

Yeah...that's totally why I want villa to go down...Birmingham Derby...:ninja:
Yeah...that's totally why I want villa to go down...Birmingham Derby...:ninja:

Why don't you lot just get promoted :p: We tried so hard to get relegated the past 3 seasons but failed.
Why don't you lot just get promoted :p: We tried so hard to get relegated the past 3 seasons but failed.

Uh well we have no money for starters!
Original post by sr90
O'Neill was so overrated :lol: His transfer business at Villa was awful, he once turned down Falcao for £5m and signed Heskey instead.

I remember this :mad: his only one really good deal was when we swapped Milan Baros for John Carew.
Original post by sr90
O'Neill was so overrated :lol: His transfer business at Villa was awful, he once turned down Falcao for £5m and signed Heskey instead.

He's never even tried to play anything other than hoofball at any of his clubs or international teams.
Uh well we have no money for starters!

Neither have we :p: still easier if you get promoted though :p:
Neither have we :p: still easier if you get promoted though :p:

Not sure your financial situation is quite on a par with ours... I mean at least the sale of your ground didn't have to be blocked by Birmingham City Council...

Quick Reply

Latest