The Student Room Group

Have your siblings ever seen you naked?

Once I opened the door after bath without having my towel on and my sister was outside. She saw everything lol.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
Once I opened the door after bath without having my towel on and my sister was outside. She saw everything lol.

be more careful next time, all i can say really.
Reply 2
Original post by James Milibanter
be more careful next time, all i can say really.

Sound advice.
Not since we were little and shared baths, no.
Not as far as I know, but my brother did walk in on me mid-wipe after I failed to lock the toilet door properly. :nothing: So half-naked and with all dignity compromised.
Only when we were little, not anymore :smile:
I'll dry myself after i get out the shower in my room and my brother will be there getting reading. He looks away but by now he's probably seen me. I'm not concerned.
When I was younger then 4 yes. Not now though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Happens all the time in our house! - No big deal really, we are all family. Obviously, we all grew up together.

Hate seeing my dad naked though, but, I don't think it bothers him that much.
Yeah, we're all men.

One time me, my brother and my two cousin brothers had a shower together whilst drinking a bottle of Dom Perignon.

That was my brother's wedding day lol.
Original post by King Leonidas
Yeah, we're all men.

One time me, my brother and my two cousin brothers had a shower together whilst drinking a bottle of Dom Perignon.

That was my brother's wedding day lol.

Must have been a fantastic day.

I don't understand the fascination with modesty in the household, in answer to the question.

Obviously I don't run around without any clothes on when there is no need, but if I have just got out the shower or similar I can't really say that I mind if any of my family members see me naked. If you're uncomfortable there then there's not many places that you will be.
My brother is 5 years younger than me and we shared baths until I was about 9 or 10. Other than that, nobody other than my partner sees me naked, in underwear, in a towel or anything.
Original post by 3309will
Must have been a fantastic day.

I don't understand the fascination with modesty in the household, in answer to the question.

Obviously I don't run around without any clothes on when there is no need, but if I have just got out the shower or similar I can't really say that I mind if any of my family members see me naked. If you're uncomfortable there then there's not many places that you will be.

This.
better hope that wasnt recent loool
Yeah, incest is the best.
Umm yeah (not my brother), as weird as it sounds I joke around a lot and flash... I love my body haha
My sister has seen me half naked, we were in Egypt and it was too hot to put on any clothes apart from knickers (in the hotel room).
Probably did when I was a young child. Aside from that, no they haven't. I can't remember them ever seeing me naked.
(edited 9 years ago)
Occasionaly, because whenever the hell I have a bath everyone has to come in the damm room.
You know what they say....If you've got it flaunt it lol but no my siblings haven't.

Quick Reply

Latest