The Student Room Group

"Friends"

So I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 and 3/4 years last october for a silly reason and spent 3 months trying to get him back, trying to speak to him and being completely rejected everytime.
:banghead:

Now i find out hes moved on to an old friend of mine 4 months after the break up. We were always in the same group since primary but we never spoke much so i guess she never considered me a friend but to me it still hurt because she was there during the 2 adn 3/4 years that we were together, she always heard about hte stuff we did together, she was with us whenever we used to hang out with my other friends so she basically saw us hugging and kissing and all those things.

What really annoys me is the fact that when i found out they were getting closer and talking all the time after our break up, i asked her if he was flirting with her, she said they were just friends and she was a "chicks before d*cks" kind of girl. And when i asked him if he was trying to get with her he said that he wasn't and that she wasn't "girlfriend" material. But now theyre oing out and i just dont know whether to wish them well or tell them to go to hell really
:angelblush:
Reply 1
Move on and find someone else. You will feel better and not so concerned with what he has been doing. If you allow it to bother you then he has 'won' and you are always thinking of what it would have been like - had you not broken up. I realise you dont need philosophy right now but Life has a way of moving you on if the person you are with is not the right one for you. Be grateful that you did not make a mistake, waste a whole lot of time and marry/live with him. Lessons come around again and again if we dont learn them the first, second,third time. Sometimes it is very difficult to stay 'just' friends with the opposite sex.Practice being gracious.
Get over it. She might have had a change of heart or something. Being angry will do you no good either.
the best revenge is success, become amazing in everything, always look your best, hang out will loads of other people and ignore those two bast*rds
If she actually said "chicks before dicks" then she's a t**t.
Chicks before dicks lol thats pure banter.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending