The Student Room Group

Pastor claims that Starbucks flavour their coffee with semen

Some key quotes:

A number of people think that semen tastes good. A number of people think that drinking semen is a good idea.

You’ve got literally millions of people around the who that really think that the taste of semen is quite a flavour, and they seek it in the midst of other kinds of activities.

Starbucks has deduced, in an ingenious way, that since so many people like semen, while they’re drinking it from one another, why not put it in our coffees?

It's an entertaining interview from the 26th January, albeit baffling. You can tell the interviewers really can't understand his logic. :tongue:

What do you guys think?

Scroll to see replies

Faultless logic, must be correct.
What does semen taste like anyway? :confused:
African American bible bashers...
I... I don't even....

:lolwut:
I bet he prefers a lady who swallows tbh, I can't imagine he'd start condemning her post-oral because she didn't spit.

Also, when did "controversial" become an acceptable synonym for "bat****"?
I knew it was gonna be an African American preacher before I clicked this :sigh:
Honestly, I have long ago ceased to be surprised by what comes out of pastors' mouths.
Reply 8
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I... I don't even....

I know right. My personal favourite quote from the interview:

You said that Starbucks were putting semen of the sodomites in their coffee, but here's the interesting part: because it quote 'makes you think you're having a good time' which then makes me wonder, do you equate drinking semen with a good time?

:rofl:
Original post by Reluire
I know right. My personal favourite quote from the interview:

:rofl:

...only the semen of sodomites?

Original post by tricky jj

Like coffee :yy:
Original post by tricky jj

Ask your parents.
Should I be glad that I don't drink coffee?

:biggrin:
Why the hell are people unironically saying "african american"??? I know this site is PC but come on.
Original post by arkhamz
Why the hell are people unironically saying "african american"??? I know this site is PC but come on.

What can we use?
Black people from America is quite long.
Original post by jedanselemyia
What can we use?
Black people from America is quite long.

Black Americans... It's not exactly rocket science.
Original post by arkhamz

Sure, it works too.
But if the targeted group doesn't mind being called like that, I don't know why we should stop.
Easy mistake to make.
Original post by arkhamz

There's a good chance that would still get abbreviated, though. I can understand people being offended by the prospect of being confused with British Airways.
Reply 18
Lol Pastor Manning is insane and he's also a self hater check this video out
Original post by Reluire

It's an entertaining interview from the 26th January, albeit baffling. You can tell the interviewers really can't understand his logic. :tongue:

What do you guys think?

Homophobic pastor tells us he knows what semen tastes like. Yup, that's totally legit

If you want to see his greatest hits, view below, it's hilarious!! He talks like angry homophobic Mr T

[video="youtube;F1sJDhJ-6iE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE[/video]
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending