The Student Room Group

I've done something bad

So basically, I've become the bad guy.

Im having sex with a girl who is engaged to someone else. I think she is seriously thinking of leaving her fiancé for me.

I don't quite know how it happened, I never thought it would actually happen, she's so much fitter than me.

I did it initially for self-validation. But then I kinda got hooked on the girl. Now I think she thinks I love her...not sure whose fault that is, probably mine...

But talking to her today I've realised she's not that great. I mean she's still fit but all she wants to do is quit he job and rely on her future husband and make babies...a pointless existence as far as i am concerned.

what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

talk to her fiance about it.
Reply 2
nah this is BS you dont call someone you are with "fit"....or "fitter than me"....
Let her know what you feel. Better late than never.
Original post by Anonymous

Im having sex with a girl who is engaged to someone else. I think she is seriously thinking of leaving her fiancé for me.

I don't quite know how it happened, I never thought it would actually happen, she's so much fitter than me.

I did it initially for self-validation. But then I kinda got hooked on the girl. Now I think she thinks I love her...not sure whose fault that is, probably mine...

But talking to her today I've realised she's not that great. I mean she's still fit but all she wants to do is quit he job and rely on her future husband and make babies...a pointless existence as far as i am concerned.

what should I do?

Dumb her ass before she dumps her fiancé, quick! Just tell her you don't love her anymore, or something.
Original post by JD8897
nah this is BS you dont call someone you are with "fit"....or "fitter than me"....

Why? Just curious as to opinion..
Pretty simple, stop sleeping with her.
Reply 7
Original post by Tourminator
Why? Just curious as to opinion..

Because you call girls you dont know well, or at all, fit to describe them as good looking etc, but when you are dating someone or are in a relationship you just dont call them "fit", nobody in their right mind does that, it makes you sound like a dickhead. Ask girls on here if they would like their boyfriends to describe them as "fit"
This makes me believe that this story is not real because if you care about someone you wouldnt call them "fit"
Although if you are enough of a prick to shag an engaged girl then maybe you are stupid enough to describe someone you are with as "fit"
Reply 8
Yes i understand I have to stop sleeping with her and I have to tell her that I don't think she's that amazing at some point.

But how the hell to do that? The whole process of getting to this stage has been exhausting and I've made so many statements which are now totally empty.

If someone did this to me I'd probably shoot them.

I'm thinking I'll start by telling her I'm feeling guilty for the other guy and that she's better off with him rather than being honest.
Question is, is she worth taking a beating for when her other half eventually finds out?
Original post by JD8897
Because you call girls you dont know well, or at all, fit to describe them as good looking etc, but when you are dating someone or are in a relationship you just dont call them "fit", nobody in their right mind does that, it makes you sound like a dickhead. Ask girls on here if they would like their boyfriends to describe them as "fit"
This makes me believe that this story is not real because if you care about someone you wouldnt call them "fit"
Although if you are enough of a prick to shag an engaged girl then maybe you are stupid enough to describe someone you are with as "fit"

She's not my girlfriend. We've been "together" for two weeks.
Original post by JD8897

Haha LOL at your ending line! I guess there are some fair points with this.
Reply 12
She's not my girlfriend. We've been "together" for two weeks.

well then she is a delirious inbreed who has severe mental issues if she's shagging you already and wants to leave her fiance for you AND loves you... just leave her
Ignore people telling you not to call her 'fit' it just increases their own sense of self importance.
Anyway I have been in a similar situation myself, my suggestion would be, if you feel nothing for her, cut it off. You'll end up hurting more people than its worth.
Reply 14
a pointless existence as far as i am concerned.

Made me chuckle. Stop sleeping with her and tell her the truth. That's all.

what should I do?

HAHAHAHAH what the hell bro!

You ****ed up 2 lives here, I mean the guy probably want's to punch you, and the girl loves you and you've just used her for a booty call! YOOOOO HAHAH
**** her one more time and then cut contact?

Whatever you do, do not get into a relationship with her!!

Im having sex with a girlu who is engaged to someone else. I think she is seriously thinking of leaving her fiancé for me.

what should I do?

Its a no brainer. Break off all contact with her. Shes engaged. Carry on and you'll wreck two lives. This isn't a game. Best of luck.
just keep banging her.
dont get into a relationship with her
Actually, I'd say to carry on.

Looking at the bigger picture - you stop having sex with her, her poor fiancé ends up marrying a whore. You keep on, the fiancé finally catches on that he's been cheated on and can turn his life around for the better, you get free sex and can cut contact whenever you want, it's win-win.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending