The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

The interview for Adult Nursing at Canterbury Christchurch University.

Hi everyone, I've got an interview for adult nursing a week Monday. Am so nervous! At 34 it's been a while :smile:. Can anybody give me any advice? How bad is the maths test? Do we use calculators? What percentage do we need to pass?? Also how bad are both the group and individual interviews? Any help or advice greatly appreciated!!
Thank you
Charlotte :smile: xx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CharlotteFoulcer
Hi everyone, I've got an interview for adult nursing a week Monday. Am so nervous! At 34 it's been a while :smile:. Can anybody give me any advice? How bad is the maths test? Do we use calculators? What percentage do we need to pass?? Also how bad are both the group and individual interviews? Any help or advice greatly appreciated!!
Thank you

Hey! I had my selection day not long ago for Adult Nursing here! Don't worry you have a calculator, I was terrified for the test as I failed one at another uni but its a 50% pass mark and its just basic maths like addition multiplication etc and ratios fractions :smile: its not too hard and also I was petrified for the interviews but they are so lovely and make you feel at ease and they were all really fun! Good luck :smile: xx
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Thank you!! I've been finding sample papers and some were with calculators and some without and the more I was doing them the blanker I was becoming lol. Hope all goes well for you :smile: xx
Reply 3
Original post by CharlotteFoulcer
Thank you

Hi there! Have you heard anything back regarding about your interview yet?
Hey, I had an interview at the beginning on February but still haven't heard back yet. The wait is killing me!
I had mine at the end of January they said that they would give the results back to everyone near the end of February! Its now March haha
I was told the end of February too. I was beginning to think I imagined them saying that!
Original post by Stacey1808
I was told the end of February too. I was beginning to think I imagined them saying that!

Looool same here until you just said they told you that too, just hope we hear soon :tongue:
I'm glad I'm not going crazy haha!
Reply 9
Same here, I had mine on first week of feb and still haven't heard anything.
Reply 10
Hi I had mine 11th feb they said they hoping to let all feb interview results before 16th of March 😁
Hi still haven't heard either. I emailed them and they said will hear by 16th march. Glad it's not just me - the longer it takes the less optimistic I'm feeling. Fingers crossed we all get put out of our misery soon!! Xx
Hopefully we will all hear by the 16th March then! The wait is killing me lol
Yep me too. Just want to know either way lol. Another week feels like an eternity lol :frown: x
Hey did I have my interview with you Stacey? Was your interview on the 9th? x
Reply 15
Yes fingers crossed are you for September intake ? 😃
Yes I'm for September intake - how about you? x
Reply 17
Yes I am too hopefully 😃
Reply 18
The waiting is driving me crazy I just want to know yes or no it's taking over my life lol 😩
Yes mine was on the 9th too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending