The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i think it is because girls like to feel protected. They also like the fact that their 'bad boy' would treat everyone else like crap apart from them, so it kinda makes them feel special i guess!
Thinking they have hidden depths and we can change them. Naieve. Been there, done that :rolleyes: In the long term, nice guys are best x
Reply 3
Girls go for "bad" guys who are violent, then its only so long before the violence gets turned on them. Hence spousal abuse. A lot of women bring it on themselves IMO.
Reply 4
I don't go for bad guys, have done in the past but not anymore.. good guys ftw :biggrin:
LadyEnglish
Thinking they have hidden depths and we can change them. Naieve. Been there, done that :rolleyes: In the long term, nice guys are best x

:ditto:
I guess it's partly the excitement of thinking they might change now that they're with you.
However, the lesson to be learnt is: they don't.
Nice guys are great.
i dont get it either. why would you want a guy who doesnt know his place?
i don't think its really true actually more like something made up in movies.
bad boys offer being unpredictable,more outspoken etc.I'm a boy but when i'm with my "bad-boy" friends they will keep your back in any situation where as my nice guy friends would most probably walk away.
I think its alot 2 do with being protected.
Reply 10
Nice guys seem more boring. (no homo)
high priestess fnord

Wholeheartedly agreed!!! :beer:
Reply 12
Bad boys will give you protection. They will 100% help you in a fight! wheras the nice boy will be pissing down his pants while he watches you get ****ed up. lol
I think some girls like a guy who is a bit of a rebel but in the long run in the end the girl ends up getting hurt.
angelj
i think it is because girls like to feel protected. They also like the fact that their 'bad boy' would treat everyone else like crap apart from them, so it kinda makes them feel special i guess!

thats *******s cos the girls get treated like **** as well
high priestess fnord

LOL!! What does that mean exactily?

Hell Boy
Bad boys will give you protection. They will 100% help you in a fight! wheras the nice boy will be pissing down his pants while he watches you get ****ed up. lol

Thank god I have never been involved in a fight in my life.
Reply 16
Princess_Peach
Thank god I have never been involved in a fight in my life.
another dumbass post of peachy princess
Reply 17
Charlpants
I don't go for bad guys, have done in the past but not anymore.. good guys ftw :biggrin:

ftw?

dno. why do guys always want the sweet innocent virgins?

maybe because girls are brought up being taught they have to be all 'pure' and good, so the attraction lies in somebody having qualities you don't?
FTW = For The Win ^_^

anjurdsg
another dumbass post of peachy princess

It's true. I'm 24 and I've never been in a physical fight in my life. What's dumb about that?
Reply 19
Princess_Peach
FTW = For The Win ^_^

It's true. I'm 24 and I've never been in a physical fight in my life. What's dumb about that?
*sigh*

nvm

:p:

this is a thread about bad boys. i know girls dont fight. unless you're some guy pretending to be a girl, peachy :hmmm:

Latest

Trending

Trending