The Student Room Group

Mathematics gsce

Is it possible to get A* in mathematics igsce ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Have you done it ?
I think it is possible to gain an A* in anything really as long as you give it your all.
Reply 4
Yes true thank :smile:
Original post by German123
I think it is possible to gain an A* in anything really as long as you give it your all.
Original post by fayeza
Yes true thank :smile:

Just use Mathswatch or other maths channels on youtube and then focus on past papers. Seriously maths is just memory tbh because the same questions come up every year but they are presented differently.
Just use Mathswatch or other maths channels on youtube and then focus on past papers. Seriously maths is just memory tbh because the same questions come up every year but they are presented differently.

U r absolutely right. Just by practising past paper you can easily get an A* or an A :smile:
Original post by Fallen99
U r absolutely right. Just by practising past paper you can easily get an A* or an A :smile:

Just dont lose hope(assuming you are in year 11) and try your best because that is all that matters at the end of the day.
Original post by fayeza
Is it possible to get A* in mathematics igsce ?

If you're finding it hard maybe you should switch to btec maths
Just dont lose hope(assuming you are in year 11) and try your best because that is all that matters at the end of the day.

Yeah I am in year 11 and no losing hope after all the practice and hard work finger are crossed though :smile: :crossedf:
Original post by Placeboo123
If you're finding it hard maybe you should switch to btec maths

Is there such thing as Btec maths? I have never heard of that.
Is there such thing as Btec maths? I have never heard of that.

Haha of course not! At least I hope they haven't made one these days, would be pretty special.
Yeah I am in year 11 and no losing hope after all the practice and hard work finger are crossed though :smile: :crossedf:

Good luck in advance and make sure you take every little bit of help you are given from your maths department at school for example go to booster classes etc.
Haha of course not! At least I hope they haven't made one these days, would be pretty special.

I though so. Maths is just a subject that you cant make a Btec out of it unlike science.
I though so. Maths is just a subject that you cant make a Btec out of it unlike science.

Hahahaha it's so hard to even imagine doing maths as a btec

Although i have heard of functional maths.
Good luck in advance and make sure you take every little bit of help you are given from your maths department at school for example go to booster classes etc.

Yeah right I have booster classes for the the whole week not just for maths but also for other subjects. Its gets really tiring but its worth it. :smile:
Are you done with your GCSEs??
Yeah right I have booster classes for the the whole week not just for maths but also for other subjects. Its gets really tiring but its worth it. :smile:
Are you done with your GCSEs??

yes.
Hahahaha it's so hard to even imagine doing maths as a btec

LoL- I cant even imagine that too.
Reply 19
Yes I'll just do my best to get the A* I like my this year I always hated it but idk everything changed this year

Quick Reply

Latest