The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Anyone else DEFINITELY starting Bristol in September 2015? :D

I'm on a gap year, I applied for deferred entry during 2015 and I'm wondering whether anyone else is in the same position - already accepted a place to start Bristol this year???
I most likely will be (offer for MSCi Politics with Quantitative Research Methods). Was originally going for Sheffield but I hardly think 6 hours a week with no practical skills is worth 9k a year!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
I'm in the same position! Gap years are great, I'm glad I don't have to wait until August to find out if I get in or not.

I'm starting in September too, studying Law! :smile:
Reply 3
I took a gap year as well and am starting in September to read Law!
Reply 4
Ah nice! So both of you are in the same position :biggrin: Do you know where you want to apply for accommodation yet/what are you doing on your gap years??
Reply 5
I'm looking at accommodation somewhere near the university but I'm not quite sure. I think somewhere with an ensuite bathroom is important to me, so somewhere i can feet one of those, but likely not at Unite accommodation because it seems to have a bad reputation. I'm working on my gap year and saving up money for university! I'm from Canada so it's going to cost me more, so I figured I should start making some money to balance out the costs. Hopefully I'll get to go on a few trips, but we'll see. How about you?
Actually, I'm probably going for Sheffield considering the comparable quality of the SU, and the fact that at university you're not going to be taught, I don't know....
Reply 7
Original post by jambojim97
Actually, I'm probably going for Sheffield considering the comparable quality of the SU, and the fact that at university you're not going to be taught, I don't know....

Cool, make the best decision for you, but note that I did write DEFINITELY very very very obviously in the title for a reason :\\
Reply 8
I just accepted a place at Bristol for MA in Law! Will be also starting in Sep 2015!
Yup
Original post by earwithfeet
I'm in the same position! Gap years are great, I'm glad I don't have to wait until August to find out if I get in or not.

I'm starting in September too, studying Law! :smile:

Original post by khmac11
I took a gap year as well and am starting in September to read Law!

Me too :smile:
I'm starting MSc TESOL this September too but part-time because I want to teach and MAYBE start up my own language school if all goes well :smile:
It'd be really great to get a FB page/group going. I can't wait to go back to uni!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending