The Student Room Group

guys answer please? will you ever...?

Will you or do you know anyone of your friends that approach a shy girl and act like you are interested in her just to see her reactions and secretly enjoy it?

Also, how do you act towards let's say a girl from another faculty in your uni that you kinda like? Will you say hi or never do anything? How would you describe yourself as?

**right now there's a guy that's kinda giving me some attention but i have this feeling inside me telling me that he and his friends are just teasing me around to see how i react, do you know any ways for me to get a clear answer?**
Depends what he is like around you tbh
I would do this, yes, but not with the interest of leading her on so I can reject her - not only is that really cold, it makes everything awkward and I wouldn't feel comfortable having such a crap reputation. If I were to flirt/pay attention to a 'shy girl', it would be because I have some suspicion she might like me, and I want to find out what she's like. If I like her back then great, and if not, I'm hoping I would be able to shape her opinion of me in a way that'd mean we could be friends rather than being her crush without directly rejecting her. You get my meaning? I know some guys are malicious little turds though, so I can't speak for everyone.

Approaching shy girls is much easier too, because you'll most likely be the more confident in the conversation which just makes it easier. If there was a shy girl I liked, there wouldn't be much that'd stop me from talking to her.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending