The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Sidney Sussex College (Cambridge) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i havent got a letter..just an email from the admissions officer that the interview is on the 7th
the details about the test will be in the letter which should be arriving soon
but dont worry..i got it early because im an international student
You should be getting yours soon
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
I've got my biological NatSci interviews on 5th December
Reply 22
hey, ive applied to Sidney, just wondering f there is anyone like me who hasn't heard about their interview yet?
Reply 23
me!
I have not heard from them regarding interveiw dates yet but i gather its becasue the letter says they r sending out those from the 15th onwards.
Reply 24
I have mine on the 6th December for engineering. It's annoying they are early, my first interview is at 10 o clock. I've either got to get the early train from London or perhaps stay the night.
Reply 25
I'm applying for Mathematics, I haven't heard anything about my interview yet though.
Reply 26
Got the letter via post today and its on the 6th.

A test + 2 interview at around 11.

Dreading the test!
Reply 27
Anyone have interviews on the 8th/9th?
Reply 28
my interview for economics is on the 7th :two interviews and a written test!!
Reply 29
Kaiser
Anyone have interviews on the 8th/9th?

yeah - i've just had my interview letter through the post; 8th December for SPS!
Mine are on 7th as well (for MML). 3 weeks today...
Reply 31
lingolicious
Mine are on 7th as well (for MML).

:ditto:
Reply 32
11th December for Maths. ;thumbsup;
datr
11th December for Maths. ;thumbsup;

:ditto: :biggrin:
Reply 34
How did everyone's interview go?
How did u like Sidney?
Reply 35
Sidney was good.

One interview went ok. The other was awful.

That's the last I'll see of Sidney, and Cambridge for that matter.
Reply 36
i thought sidney was awesome - people there are soo friendly, i wish the interviews had gone better but thats life :smile:

I got one of the really nice rooms I saw on the open day, was very happy with that! I thought Sidney was very friendly although I didn't go to the TV room, I went to Costa before my interview to read all the things I meant to read ages before! I really don't know how the interviews went though, just have to wait and see...
Reply 38
yeah i went to costa before my interview too - though didnt end up revising anything.
It seems as though most people (including me) had an okay-ish interview.
I guess we'll all have to wait and see
Reply 39
lingolicious
I got one of the really nice rooms I saw on the open day, was very happy with that! I thought Sidney was very friendly although I didn't go to the TV room, I went to Costa before my interview to read all the things I meant to read ages before! I really don't know how the interviews went though, just have to wait and see...

Ooh, where were you staying? Some of the first year rooms are better than others, but some are a bit naff tbh.

Hope everyone gets the result they want- remember, you may think your interview went rubbish, but the people interviewing you might think differently. Just try not to over-analyse how it went!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending