The Student Room Group

Confusion

Maybe this is just a case of crossed wires but it seems more than that to me.

I moved into uni 6 weeks ago now and on the second night i met this girl. we hit it off and arranged to meet the next day. From then i've seen her every day since then. I introduced her to my friend, who i also met at uni and there was an obvious attraction between them.

For the past 5 weeks things have progressed between me and her and i got some feelings that i suspected were a bit further rooted than friendship. Unfortunately my friend, who i am now very close to, told me that he also has feelings for her. We all discussed how we feel and it turned out she liked him and they are now dating but...

Over the days and week me and her became closer and things got a bit more physical but now they are dating it has cooled down. however when me and her are alone it's like it used to be, small looks, gentle touches and lingering sentences that suggest that there is something between us, even to the stage where i've had to hold back from kissing her. But whenever someone else is around she'll act all cold on me and ignore me but be all over him. It kills me to see them together and it hurts more that he's the best friend i've made since i moved here.

She'll tell me that she's never connected more with anyone as she has done with me but then not return my calls/emails at all. Is this just a case of her being flirty and outgoing or is there something more?

This is literally driving me crazy, to the point where i've considered quitting uni and moving back home. Is she playing with both of us or is she just teasing?

Latest

Trending

Trending