The Student Room Group

How can I study abroad as a post grad?

Hi TSR

I have tried asking lots of people about this but to no avail. I would be keen to do a 1 year Study Abroad programme in Sociological Culture. I already have an undergraduate degree in Journalism. I graduated a bit back however 2013, I have looked at Erasmus, funding opportunities and other areas.
If anyone had any helpful advice or indeed anything else, please let me know!
Reply 1
Uhm, you probably just want to do a master's degree abroad, then?
Reply 2
Original post by calderwood11
Hi TSR

I have tried asking lots of people about this but to no avail. I would be keen to do a 1 year Study Abroad programme in Sociological Culture. I already have an undergraduate degree in Journalism. I graduated a bit back however 2013, I have looked at Erasmus, funding opportunities and other areas.
If anyone had any helpful advice or indeed anything else, please let me know!

Do you have any more specific questions? It's a bit difficult to offer advice when we don't know what you've found so far and specifically what it is you want to know.

Unless you're fluent at a second language, you can narrow it down to courses taught in English.

Apart from that, if you have no particular preference for country, then it's just a matter of Googling and following up on each uni website. Even in the UK, each uni can run its own admissions/application process for postgrad courses. They can charge different fees for the same course, and courses with the same title can have radically different content. Looking for postgrad courses globally, just amplifies this problem. There's no easy way round it - it will just involve a lot of basic legwork.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending