The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thank you for this thread, I have coursework to do but I'm right jittery waiting for results! No idea how it went at all, plus 3/5 of my choices are LNAT unis which I haven't heard back from at all :afraid:
Original post by tffcx
Thank you for this thread, I have coursework to do but I'm right jittery waiting for results! No idea how it went at all, plus 3/5 of my choices are LNAT unis which I haven't heard back from at all :afraid:

Aha no problem, I completely forgot that the results were just a few days away! I know, I've got my history coursework due in at the end of next week but with results on Sunday, i don't know how I'm gonna get any work done over the weekend. I'm sure you'll hear pretty soon, when did you send your application?
I've had offers from my LNAT choices so I'm not feeling too bad! Just excited to see what my score was! :smile:
Reply 4
Hello! Just a quick question. Will international students receive our LNAT results at the same time as local students? Or are the results sent in batches instead?
Reply 5
Original post by CiaranAndrew
Aha no problem, I completely forgot that the results were just a few days away! I know, I've got my history coursework due in at the end of next week but with results on Sunday, i don't know how I'm gonna get any work done over the weekend. I'm sure you'll hear pretty soon, when did you send your application?

14 Jan, so I don't think I'll hear back till March at the least. That's why I'm so on-edge about my LNAT results as they at least give me some measure of prediction! At least I have one offer from Warwick, so there's that. What about you, how many LNAT unis are you waiting on?:smile:
Reply 6
Original post by earwithfeet
I've had offers from my LNAT choices so I'm not feeling too bad! Just excited to see what my score was! :smile:

You know you've done pretty well then, well done!:smile:
Not entirely sure how mine went, but it felt good. I got offers from my LNAT unis (excluding Oxford, but I made it to the interview), so I'm assuming it can't have been that bad. Really just want to know how I did, though! :confused:
Original post by CiaranAndrew

Are the results definitely Sunday?
Original post by exammaster69
Are the results definitely Sunday?

Well I thought the results came out on the 4th...
Reply 10
So even though I took the test the 15th I'm getting the results so early? Because at my test center they told me it would take 4 to 6 weeks to have the results!
Reply 11
Sorry, got it wrong. I took the test the 13th but it doesn't change much :biggrin:
Reply 12
Got rejected by UCL because of my LNAT :frown: really eager to find out how badly I did, and I now have no hope for KCL.
Reply 13
Original post by Hanya Pouncey
Got rejected by UCL because of my LNAT :frown: really eager to find out how badly I did, and I now have no hope for KCL.

You already received an answer from UCL? I didn't hear from them yet. I'm applying to KCL too!
So nervous about my LNAT, I have no idea about how I did it
Reply 14
Original post by Totta
You already received an answer from UCL? I didn't hear from them yet. I'm applying to KCL too!
So nervous about my LNAT, I have no idea about how I did it

Yeah...hopefully it went well for you :smile:
Reply 15

Chin up, you never know!! Were those the only two LNAT unis you applied to?
Reply 16
Thanks, and hey don't worry. Maybe you'll still get in KCL 😊
Reply 17
Original post by tffcx
Chin up, you never know!! Were those the only two LNAT unis you applied to?

I suppose, and yeah :smile: where have you applied?
Reply 18
Original post by Totta
Thanks, and hey don't worry. Maybe you'll still get in KCL ������

Hopefully! It's literally my last top choice I don't wanna have to go to a uni that requires much less than what I may get...if not there's always adjustment :smile:
Reply 19
I suppose, and yeah :smile: where have you applied?

LSE (rejected), Warwick (offer)... And I'm left with UCL, KCL and SOAS (they want me to take the LNAT). Trying not to either hope or worry too much though!